Reviews for The Price of Betrayal
ericasfandom chapter 2 . 6/20
I loved this! A perfect read for my ride home. Much love, xx
nina0116 chapter 1 . 6/10
I like this story. It is the first time I have seen Harry have any kind of conversation with Tom, and I personally think how Harry handled Albus, Ron, and Ginny was quite fitting. I am a little disappointed that Molly wasn't handled, but I'm not sure weather or not she was in on the plans. Anyway nicely done.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 6/4
Oh damn, that was beautiful.
How he dealt with the traitors, magnificent. So simple and permanent. And well deserved.
Love the end of this chapter as well, such a lovely scene.
Really enjoyed this. Excellent work.
marlastiano chapter 2 . 5/12
Good :)
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 4/27
Harry gave too much to Voldemort. He could have asked for the head of Peter Pettigrew. Needless to say, this is not a good story at all.
Pharies chapter 1 . 4/15
I enjoyed this quite a lot. Great writing and I loved how everything came together, even if it was a little rushed in my option. There could have been more details in some areas. Overall, good job.

~Tori
Darkstar163 chapter 2 . 4/10
this need to be a much longer story, there's too much potential in a harry potter leave Hogwarts story like this one.
Harry63 chapter 2 . 4/7
Yes it is a good enough one shot
Harry63 chapter 1 . 4/7
That's a very interesting take on the situation, now with Albuts Dumbass Dumbledore out of the way some one of reason can start leading.
mangoandpassionfruit chapter 2 . 4/8
Love the story, the inclusion of firearms is great and I honestly wish I saw it in more stories
kimbclar chapter 2 . 4/6
Excellent
leonix2009 chapter 1 . 4/5
Oh that sure was a good story
I enjoyed it very much
Thanks for writing this wonderful story
storybook thumb chapter 2 . 4/4
Thought you did an excellent job with the story
ahhrreader chapter 1 . 4/4
Excellent story. I don't know why I never reviewed it. But after rereading, it is a classical bashing fic.
crankypants16 chapter 2 . 4/4