Reviews for Phantom Betrayal
DZ2 chapter 1 . 3/16
Wow, this sounds like another amazing story and, thanks to you, I was reminded of an idea I put in the Den that was a response to this challenge, so thanks, my friend.

Can't wait to see the sort of fun and games Harry has with his friends and enemies alike.
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 3/16
Poor Harry. Please update soon..
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 3/15
I am sorry that Hegwig died. I am very glad that Harry is running away to never return. love it thank you
MyCatHasNoFleas chapter 1 . 3/15
How did Harry get out of the locked dog cage without using magic? Was the guitar in his mother's trunk? You started the story with the lyrics to a song. Was that necessary? I would have liked more in this chapter than what you have here.
Jostanos chapter 1 . 3/15
Dis? Wasn't Harry _locked_ in the dog cage? If so then 'accidental' magic unlocked the cage and allowed Harry to not only bury Hedwig, but also escape from 'Durzkban' with his and Lily's school trunks... and maybe the CD's and the CD player. :)
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 3/14
Did you really gave to kill Hedwig she was the only confidant he had, it was bad enough she did in canon but to lose her after only a couple years is just plain mean...there had to have been something other than her murder to have him leave Privet Drive.
davycrockett100 chapter 1 . 3/14
sweet
geetac chapter 1 . 3/14
This looks like similar beginning I've read already
panther73110 chapter 1 . 3/14
Great start to your story and can't wait to read more.