Reviews for Dark Parables Maiden's Silence and the Cursed Swans
SophiaStones123 chapter 3 . 7/1/2019
omg, this is amazing. Do go on, this is intense!
Peaceful Defender chapter 3 . 4/19/2017
Wow! The plot thickens!

So Li Hua was the mother of Joelle (daughter of Shi/Daniel, later crucified by her step-father, Lord Caldwell) and Lilith (daughter of Lord Caldwell). But I am confused about Lucas's statement that Joelle is his cousin. Your story seems to suggest that Lord Caldwell is Lucas's uncle through the suggestion that Lord Caldwell and Lucas's father were brothers. So technically, it is Lilith who is related to Lucas by blood, not Joelle. Of course, it is possible that Lucas doesn't know that Joelle isn't Lord Caldwell's daughter, but his outright denial that Lilith is his kin is confusing. He might just be in denial, or there is more that you haven't revealed yet.

By the way, I love that you brought the spiders back. Besides the Detective's constant problems with horses, her run-ins with spiders runs a close second. It is a real shame that one of the Detective's Trusty Steeds can't throw the Detective off and then run over a gigantic spider while it was at it, but that rates up there with the delusion that one day the Detective will actually get a horse that doesn't abandon her and/or throw her off at the first opportunity.

Wonderful story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
SailorSedna052 chapter 3 . 4/13/2017
Nice. Very nice.
Peaceful Defender chapter 2 . 4/8/2017
Interesting...so the villain is named "Queen" Raine (according to Lucas). Possibly the evil queen in the original "Six Swans" fairytale?

I'm not sure where you are going with the Detective's flashbacks. Are you trying to establish a connection between the Detective and the tale of the "Six Swans," given that there was six people with Genevieve?

I am intrigued as to where you take this. I'll just have to wait and see what happens.
Peaceful Defender chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
Wow! What a way to bring back Sophia and Lumina with a bang! I love how you didn't waste any time in jumping directly into the case without wasting any time! Great job.

I also love how you incorporated the "Six Swans" tale into your story. It fits perfectly with the Swan Kingdom!

As in your previous stories, your character development is extremely well-done. Keep up the good work!
guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
I've got it! P stands for Pan as in Peter Pan.