Reviews for On the Run
annapsarudaki chapter 12 . 9/3
I know it's been a year, but I love your story and I would really love to read the continuation!
It's a very unique story with a very distinct feel.
She-DevilJones chapter 13 . 4/10
I hope you continue this story. I started as a Snape/Hermione shipper but I added Lumione several years ago. I'm pretty picky of my fics after having been reading fic for 15 years and I have to say I love this.

I really hope you'll continue!
annapsarudaki chapter 13 . 9/25/2017
What are you talking about ? This story is amazing and very unique! No it didn't show at all that you struggled writing it! It actually was one of the best chapters so far. Please don't abandon this wonderful story! It has a very different feeling in it than other Lumione stories and I like that very much.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 11 . 9/9/2017
oh shit, she just kissed him! OH SNAP, he kissed her!

HOLY SHIT THEY TOTALLY MADE OUT AND I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THAT BONER! EVEN THOUGH I KNEW THIS WAS A ROMANCE!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 6 . 9/9/2017
I dont know what it is with this pairing that fascinates me so much, just like with Snape/Hermoine. Dramoine will always be my OTP, but whenever i find one one these fic i can help but open it. And then i see a confused and conflicted Lucius and I cannot help but think: yup, thats why i'm here.
Jess6800 chapter 13 . 8/22/2017
This is really good! I'm so happy I found it! I've really enjoyed the super angsty relationship development. I can't wait to read more!
M. S. Arora chapter 3 . 7/21/2017
Ah, the rabbits make sense now...

Your description of Lucius' demeanor is true to the books. I don't suppose it's going to change anytime soon, though his act of kindness was rather surprising and very much welcome. I sense a change in the winds! ;)

M
M. S. Arora chapter 2 . 7/21/2017
I can feel the frustration experienced by both Lucius and Hermione, and it's SO much worse to know that they're both right in their own respect.

It's so like Hermione to mourn the Death Eater even though it was clear that she would be dead if Lucius hadn't done what was necessary. It's also interesting to see Lucius' logic behind killing the Death Eater in the manner he did. The picture you paint of the snatcher's victims adds greatly to the atmosphere of political unrest. The propaganda is so annoying. UGH. Cannot believe what the Ministry is announcing about the Malfoys. :(

M. S. Arora
M. S. Arora chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
I admit that I came here out of courtesy as you had taken the time to read one of my own stories. I also confess that I was a little dubious about this particular pairing as it is not something I usually read... but goodness me, am I glad I took the plunge! This is amazing!

Your writing is so vivid and the imagery is so palpable that it drags the reader in, willing or not! It was hard not to panic when the two Malfoys fled. Lucius using the curse on his son was also rather chilling, but his loyalty to his family is laudable.

In terms of the technical quality, there were a few typos here and there, but the overall the chapter was well written. :)

Curious to read on.
M. S. Arora
pgoodrichboggs chapter 13 . 7/13/2017
Amazing story! Well, Lucius didn't exactly make Hermiome's first time amazing. I certainly hope he makes it up to her. I wonder what Lucius has over Rabastan. Excited to read more,
zeeksmom chapter 13 . 7/12/2017
You may feel like you're trudging through the middle of the story, but I think it' s brilliant. Of course I want Lucius and Hermione to have sizzling sex, but I also want all the poor, damaged people in the story to be safe and happy at the end. If you have to violate canon, go right ahead. :D Thanks so much for your work.
sevslave1 chapter 13 . 7/11/2017
Thank you for the update! It was great!
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 13 . 7/11/2017
Aww. I'm glad things didn't get awkward between Lucius and Hermione. Maybe they'll be able to find some happiness amongst the chaos.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
love it! thanks for the update!
Fragilereality chapter 13 . 7/10/2017
It doesn't show at all if you're struggling. I know what you mean though, I'm writing something but I have two chapters before I get to the 'good bit' and I'm really struggling to write them - part of me thinks if I don't want to write them nobody will want to read them! Anyway I really enjoyed this chapter. I'm really keen to see where things go with Severus - I'm a big fan. I'm still feeling very sorry for Lucius over their failed sexual encounter - I'm curious to see where you will take their relationship. And the Creevey brothers? Will be see more of them?

I'd love to beta for you but I've got so many plates in the air at the moment I'm not sure I could cope with another one! This story is amazing and complex and needs someone who can give it their full attention. Keep up the great work :)