Reviews for Two of a kind
gemsofformenos chapter 1 . 9/17
A cute story, I like it very much!
I found two aspects in it, which came instantly in my mind.
First Kiyi is so much like Azula and second, Kiyi is completely different like Azula! And I like this idea and the way, how you showed this in your story!
The way how Kiyi tries to influence Zuko, her talent in bending, the way how to make a deal with her siblings. It reminds me (and Azula in the story) of Azula.
But her sister got the point. If Azula had burned the garden, as she was in Kiyis age, then it wouldn't have been an accident. Azula is not Kiyi. Both siblings had come another way.
Good one!
Adrimore chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
With amazing fics like this I still don't know what on earth are Brian and DiMartino waiting for a redemption arc for Azula, this is just great, it keeps the happy spirit of the show, it's funny and it also keeps the characters personalities
sophgoph chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
The three of them are so cute! i love this
PurplePlatypusBear21 chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
Okay, now I'm really hoping Azula gets her redemption arc soon so she can move back to the Palace and have moments with her siblings just like you describe! Thanks again for such a cute story. I really think you should consider making a Fire sibling series. We all need more sibling fluff!
Led Feynman M.D. D.D.S. Ph.D chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
Too cute! I'm a sucker for family stuff.