Reviews for The Missing and Extended Moments
firehottie chapter 45 . 3/25
I really love this story, and I hope you find the time and inspiration to get back to it someday!
Reader18 chapter 28 . 11/20/2018
This chapter was so sweet. The worrying about what pjs to wear and where to sit rings so true for a high school relationship. Love this story!
Reader18 chapter 25 . 11/20/2018
Love the kiss from both POVs!

“If there was any hope of him moving on from whatever his feelings were, distance and lack of eye contact were key” - Made me chuckle
Reader18 chapter 20 . 11/20/2018
Another awesome chapter! Thanks so much for sharing you.r writing. I think the characters are spot on!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/20/2018
Great story so far! You deserve WAY more reviews!
Guest chapter 45 . 9/25/2018
Please keep writing this story i love it so much
kitkat1517 chapter 45 . 6/19/2018
You're story is INCREDIBLE. It's the perfect companion to the show. You really capture the character's voices. Please, please, please finish it!
Rhoswenn chapter 45 . 5/17/2018
Hi!
First, I want you to know that I am French. Why, will you say ? Not that I am really proud of it (Should i ? To tell the truth, I have never really thinked about it, and I do not even know why I am telling you that, then forget it) but simply because to write in English is not obvious thing for me. Then, I apologize for all the faults of ortographes or of syntax which you can see in there. I could take the easy way out and even not write you a review, except that it would be against my principles. A long time ago (under another pseudonyme) I was in your place. I spent a lot of time to write fanctions (about Harry Potter, most of the time) and the kid i was, was annoyed to notice that most of my readers did not send me the slightest small note. Then, here i am.
Why I read your fanction? Because a few months ago I started to look at Riverdale. I adored at once this TV show (is it the right word ? in french it is : série, but i’m not sure you’re calling that « series »), although I am aware of being slightly too old for that, and although I had to accept the mockeries of my boyfriend. The fateful day finally arrived. You know, the day where I finished all the available episodes on netflix.
Then, I said to myself: there is no way ! I cannot stop there. The former reader/author of fanctions (buried under a mountain of invoices, and adults stuff) resurfaced, and exclaimed: look for fanctions. And what a disappointment when I realized that there was little of French fanfictions about Riverdale (also were openly average). Nevertheless, I could not admit defeat. Not so easily. A small voice (probably the same from the old fanfiction addict) murmured: what if you try to search in english ? You have to know, I understand English (much better than I speak it or write it, you have the proof under eyes). It's been years that I look some series (TV shows ?) in english with french subtiles, and lately I make even the effort to look at them with english subtitles. But from there to read a whole fanfiction in English, i feel like i overestimate myself. (God, i do not know how to say this in english. I hope it’s understandable.)
But, I did it! I read some fanctions on the Bughead couple. Some were really nice, others much less. And then I fell on yours (i do not know if you use this word « fell » like i use it…). I only used few times the translators to understand your fanfiction. And I am really proud of that. Then I thank you for it.
Except that I succeeded in reading a fanfiction in English, what i liked the most, was to read a very good fanfiction. You write very well. At no time I said myself « he/she would never did/said that » (and believe me it is probably the first time that i do not, because I am a really demanding reader). I think that you perfectly understood the characters. You succeeded in retranscribing their feelings with perfection. It is incredible as I almost had the impression to discover a real spin-off of Riverdale. So congratulation and thank you. I loved your story even if it’s not finished. I hope it will be some day.
Then, i have a question for you which makes me unconfortable. I do not know if i can but i wish i can translate in french your fanfiction. Anyway if you agree, i will tell to everybody you’re the real author. Nothing will be mine. This is only one idea. I’m not sure that i am capable of translating, but i would like to try. First i need your consent, and then it will be a real job, so i do not promise anything. Then i will just wait for you. Of course, i completely understand if you do not want me to translate your story.
Thank you again for your story.
Rhosie, with the help of reverso (so sorry again if my review is not understandable, shame on me)
(I never felt so uncomfortable for a review.)
hhjjjjj chapter 45 . 10/21/2017
You did an unbelievable job of this. I just wish you had it finished. ;)

Thanks for the ride through and sorry I didn't review every chapter.
Amanda chapter 45 . 10/7/2017
Love how Betty's checking to make sure Juggie's dinner with his dad is going okay, cute. Love that FP seems to be trying to mend fences here and I hope he keeps it up.
Bughead chapter 45 . 10/4/2017
I hope FP doesn't blow it with Jughead this time.
Bughead chapter 45 . 10/2/2017
Loved the father/son bonding during dinner. I just love that you're showing a real love story building between Jughead and Betty. It's beautiful.
Jen2000 chapter 45 . 10/2/2017
Loved their dinner and FP trying to start his relationship with Jughead again. I hope that last sentence comes true. Thanks for updating.
Guest chapter 45 . 9/29/2017
As awkward as that dinner was Jughead and FP needed to talk and by the end of it Jughead seemed hopeful.
Sara chapter 45 . 9/28/2017
A scene with Jughead and FP always feels a little sad for me.