Reviews for Our Maze Of Dreams
A Piece for Some Peace chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I stumbled on your page today and was very impressed with your stories. Your understanding of the characters and imagination in creating new plots are fabulously constructed. It seems you have been off this site for a while, and you may not see this review, and I understand losing interest or not having the time for fanfiction, but I sincerely hope you do something with creative writing.
Kimmiko T chapter 2 . 4/22/2009

Thanx!
Angel-4rom-Heaven chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
yay!
RainVixen chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
Do more, quickly or else!Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!

Yeah that was kinda scary...anyway...keep going cause I love it!
kate chapter 2 . 9/15/2004
Hi again! I finally got a chance to read this. It's insane! I love it! This could be reaaly funny. I want to read more of it. Since that requires you updating it, please do so. Soon. Reeaaly soon. You haven't done so since '03, so it would be great if you would add another chapter. Bye! (you know, every time I review, I forget all the things I was going to write.)

-one hooked reader
luna-magic-2005 chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
hey! are you gonna finish this? its such a great start! and you havent updated in practically a YEAR! *sigh* alwell, i guess. time to move onto the next one! (even if THAT one will probably not be finished either-but i just love reading your stories!)
Tables Chair chapter 2 . 2/4/2004
OMG, don't leave this hanging! It's so good...gosh I love your plots! You can't be this evil!
sweet arrows 24 chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
ohmigod! you really got to update this story its really good
Rashaka chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
This si going to be so fun! I'm especially looking forward to Inuyasha and Sango meeting at the ceremony, where they will probably instantly started scheming togethering about finding the others, and of course their families will think they're already in love or something... much to their embarrassment.
I liked Inuyasha's breakfast table/realization scene the best, but Shippou's gazilion chocolates was pretty good too. I felt sad and sympathetic for Sango, amused at Miroku, and that constant mix of besument and sympathy for Kagome's situation- situations like this are almost normal for her, at this point.
I'm fascinated that you chose to make Shippou's wish come true by having them all in the future, though I'm a little confused about the government of Tokyo/Japan in this new & improved future, what with Inuyasha apparently still royal and all, and Sango too, whereas Kagome and Miroku's lives seem normal.
I liked the conversation about wishes in the first chatper to be very enjoyable, with a good mix of bittersweet and angsty. Sango's shot at Miroku was particularly biting (though true), and Inuyasha's gleeful final wish for Sesh was amusing. The paragraph where they all considered Shippou's wish was by far the best, and most poignant.
There's one thing that stuck out to my mind... where Inuyasha used the word "unfeasible." That seemed to clash with his character vocabulary, and I can't really see him using it. But that's one little word, so it's no big deal.
Overall, I've found your characterization and dialogue to be fantastic, your balance of description and dialgoue to be even, your action to be fast and your original characters to be interesting. I'm definitely awaiting the next chapter!
Nitte iz chapter 2 . 12/3/2003
Cool! This is a really interesting A/U, definitely interesting seeing all the new lives. Can't wait 'til they meet - which means don't abandon this story!
You there?
Melodylink chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
I was checking back on this story in hopes that it had been updated, and i had just mysteriously lost the message when i happened to chck the reviews, curious as to what i wrote the first time...
...
I FORGOT TO REVIEW! Which is terrible cause this is such an excellent story, and i really am very keen on this fic. I love the wishes they made, and the unspoken wishes
Flint chapter 2 . 11/27/2003
Hi! This is a great story. Please continue it. You are going to have all of them meet up eventually, right?
Mossy Tea chapter 2 . 6/28/2003
Omigosh! You can't just leave me hanging like that! They have to meet! I'm really concerned now!

(As a side note, this should be a good indication of what a good writer you are- i'm already way too into your story!)

How are they going to fix things this time? And why, oh why, did their first wishes have to be so petty?

Please write the next chapter! I'm begging here!
Death Fox chapter 2 . 6/17/2003
Interesting. I wonder how their going to get out of these wishes. _ Great story.