Reviews for Arcane Chaos
jiromanawari chapter 46 . 2/26
seriously the shinto demigods part is so fucking boring
jiromanawari chapter 45 . 2/26
the shinto demigod part is literally unnecessary and he can basically just defeat them all without sweating...your reasons for introducing them is obviously bullshit.
jiromanawari chapter 29 . 2/25
lame he literally could have killed him then and there. plot armor type of shit
Hunter 1 chapter 56 . 2/12
When is the next chapter the last chapter was in September 2021 and now it's February 2024 I love this original character brother of Percy and I love the harem
Torhelm chapter 15 . 1/7
This chapter was bipolar as fuck. Really didn't like the way that played out.
arawiguM chapter 7 . 12/22/2023
I don’t think you should make the harem too large. Makes it more difficult to manage the characters in the story.
lukeanimelover chapter 1 . 12/8/2023
A son of poseidon getting wet? A son of poseidon not liking rain? This is sure to be a interesting fic.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2023
Hopefully Markus swipes a few lotus cards, infinite money is useful especially for a homeless kid
Guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2023
If he was homeless since 5, how would he know of movie and novel references and possible not know how to read unless he was a genius and knew beforehand but that's more of a child of athena's thing. Unless he is a reincarnator he shouldn't have his level of intelligence as he didn't attend school
lukejmontier1 chapter 3 . 10/8/2023
Moving a little fast with the shipping but hey ill go with it
lukejmontier1 chapter 3 . 10/8/2023
I thougjt you could only see Hestia when you had a strong sense of loyalty to family. Between yhe two of them Percy most defently has more loyalty. Markus hesitates to think about going to the underworld for his mum while Percy literally does it.
lukejmontier1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2023
First impression after rhe first paragraph. Magnus chase wannabe. Lets see if you prove me wrong.
GBLplays chapter 1 . 9/29/2023
Great fanfic, I had read it a few years ago and by chance I ended up finding it on my list of PJO fanfics and I thought about rereading it, and I can only say that it continues to be one of my favorites, in particular, my praise goes to the development and exploration of the Markus' demigod powers, seriously, I loved this fanfic!
Sad that she's dead, but unfortunately that's life, right?
Well, even so, I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to read it, it's very good, it has its problems, but it makes up for it in the development of the MC's power!
Well that's!
GBLplays chapter 7 . 9/28/2023
Man, rereading this and it's still incredible, it would be great to see a continuation or rewrite of this story, it's so rare to see an oc-insert-centric in the PJO fandom that isn't short or poorly written...
mac1010 chapter 15 . 9/12/2023
ruined it for me
now i hate hades and lost all interest
1,544 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »