Reviews for I was never a scarecrow
N Flamel chapter 4 . 21h
This story has a wonderful concept, is well written, creative and funny. Here's hoping you finish it (or mark it as complete, since it stands pretty well on its own). And, no, I'm not offering to type it for you - I already have carpal tunnel syndrome.
geetac chapter 4 . 1/27
I love this story so far.
reddir chapter 4 . 12/7/2019
Nice story. The tag re contrasts at the end really brought it together into something more than funny.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 11/9/2019
Ancient Philosopher? Well, I suppose Alucard does count, given his actual age...
the real narnia chapter 4 . 11/5/2019
hahaha this is great and I'd really love to see more! Im looking forward to how the rest of the tournament turns out
bkerrmom1 chapter 4 . 10/20/2019
I really hope you come back to this work at some point in the future! This is an absolutely brilliant and unique storyline !
PappyOldGuy chapter 4 . 10/3/2019
Intriguing and (well enough written in my opinion) very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 10/3/2019
Interesting start to what promises to be a good story. I have read quite a number of Harry Potter stories, and most have been good. It looks as if it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
Tristan Ridley chapter 4 . 8/27/2019
I love your fics, but the only downside is the let down, the tiny emotional trauma when the story cuts off. This one is the opposite. It left me satisfied, happy/melancholy, and could definitely be marked complete.
I mean... I wouldn't say no to a sequel, but right here is a great finished story with a fairy tale ending.
Marshman101 chapter 4 . 6/22/2019
This is awesome more pls
suziq968 chapter 4 . 6/16/2019
Wow, this was great and I'd love to see more. It's rare to see a smarter Harry who works more, but loses more anyway. The idea of two of them working together and all the lovely ways they could kick Voldy in the nads, with a little help from their friends sounds great.
scDirk chapter 1 . 3/27/2019
Why do the best stories so often get abandoned?
Jestrbob chapter 4 . 1/23/2019
So here I am, this happens to one or the most interesting fic I have read in years, including my own? I hope you will continue it it.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2019
Wow, they broke Ron.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/16/2019
Corrections offered without malice.
"stood their silently." there