Reviews for I was never a scarecrow
kb0 chapter 4 . 4/29
That was really amusing. It'd be nice to see you finish it.

Kevin
FledditFliveflind chapter 4 . 4/6
Why do you refuse to finish these amazing stories? You are very good at just getting people's hopes up, and then spitting on them, aren't you?
Taylor eaglebear chapter 1 . 4/1
how is that a horrible thought
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 2/2
I am SOOOOO glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read the last part of this chapter. This is wonderful.
brindani chapter 4 . 12/9/2020
Another nice start to a story that is light hearted with a lot of potential. Not sure where it will go from here, but any Potter enemies had best beware.
greenking13 chapter 4 . 12/3/2020
It's a cute story with an interesting premise, plus a whole load of innuendo. Not more to say, though I doubt it will ever be continued, but it does end of a good note, making it seems complete.
Mastersgtjames chapter 4 . 11/20/2020
AUTHOR! Please! Moar chapters! you could continue this!
Spidersauce chapter 4 . 9/4/2020
Would really like this story to continue!
FriendlyFire59 chapter 4 . 9/2/2020
Very fun. I really like the alternative view of how Harry's life might have gone. Would love more chapters, however this is actually a good stopping point, ie everyone is with someone they like.
Thanks for posting.
carick of hunter moon chapter 4 . 6/2/2020
with Favs: 1,284 - Follows: 1,359 - like them I do hope you update this as it is the start of a well written well thought out story with good plot hook-
Guest chapter 4 . 5/4/2020
Would love to see more of Potter and Luna.
Luna has always been my favourite character. And ship for that matter :-)
N Flamel chapter 4 . 2/22/2020
This story has a wonderful concept, is well written, creative and funny. Here's hoping you finish it (or mark it as complete, since it stands pretty well on its own). And, no, I'm not offering to type it for you - I already have carpal tunnel syndrome.
geetac chapter 4 . 1/27/2020
I love this story so far.
reddir chapter 4 . 12/7/2019
Nice story. The tag re contrasts at the end really brought it together into something more than funny.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 11/9/2019
Ancient Philosopher? Well, I suppose Alucard does count, given his actual age...