Reviews for I was never a scarecrow
I can completely imagine Luna managing to do a spell to (temporarily?) grow a second head. Just for a discussion with herself and everyone else. Maybe something like a certain character from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

I mean, there's already been given dialog that shows that Luna talked to her counterpart. Though it's unclear how she followed.

Kind of a shame that the 'Fudge tried to get Harry's magic stolen' hasn't come up again, but I guess that fits in a future chapter. If you ever get inspiration for this story again. (And to be fair there's a TON of stories you have. So many ones that I'd love to read more of. The perils of having an overactive, but not necessarily focused muse, I suppose. I feel that pain too.)
SaggyBalls chapter 4 . 3/25
...and despite the two boys only being fourteen and Hermione fifteen, their young bodies reacted to being bundled up together on the floor in a heap. A stray hand here, a blushing face there, and the Golden Trio stood up a bit awkwardly and then they smiled at each other.
A new aspect of the Golden Trio was born.
Three years later when they were legal age, in a king sized bed and generous amounts of lube... the three longtime dating friends became bosom buddies... with benefits. Lots and lots of benefits.
SixFtWookie chapter 4 . 3/23
Your stories always leave me feeling better after I read them than I felt before.
Adanor79 chapter 4 . 3/23
Please continue. This is Great
SixFtWookie chapter 4 . 12/29/2021
Perfectly ended. It really doesn't need any more, it's fantastic and perfect already.
yrfgd chapter 4 . 12/12/2021
This is a hilarious version of the dimension hopping Potter Really sad that it didn't continue. :(
Mionefan chapter 4 . 12/5/2021
I like this one, it's fresh and fun.
sparky40sw chapter 4 . 9/29/2021
thanks fort sharing - the dual viewpoints was a great technique to show the idiocy of Hogwarts under Dumbledore, and the perceptions of adolescents.
Cateagle chapter 4 . 9/27/2021
That was a fun ending to the chapter. 'Twill be interesting if your muse takes the story further.
ARedHair chapter 4 . 8/14/2021
This is a lot of fun. Nice fast pace and lots of humour.

Neat tricks with storage and poking his wand at the Dragon and the flying balls sound like a whole lot of fun.

Sorry it hasn't progressed past catching the characters up on the differences between their first three years. I'm curious what happened to Luna and how he'd handle the tasks and the graveyard. Hmm, maybe a submarine for the lake and bludgeoning through the maze.
Shortmike24 chapter 4 . 7/10/2021
you have so many good stories. more updates please and thank you
Enforcer209 chapter 4 . 6/16/2021
Well that was fun too bad this story hasn’t been updated in such a long time
bahnannah chapter 4 . 6/13/2021
This is really funny. Wish you had kept up with it. Maybe you will come by one day.
kb0 chapter 4 . 4/29/2021
That was really amusing. It'd be nice to see you finish it.

Kevin
MeMeMooMoo chapter 4 . 4/6/2021
Why do you refuse to finish these amazing stories? You are very good at just getting people's hopes up, and then spitting on them, aren't you?