Reviews for Family Marco
Lord-Chrono chapter 43 . 4/16
Great story, very well done! Amazing twists that just make you keep reading.
GoddessRick chapter 4 . 4/6
Glossaryck and Sol saw me in the bathroom... if anyones judging I know half of you are in the sane boat.
Moosedrool chapter 43 . 3/9
That was amazing journey! This was a wonderful one! Honestly I didn’t know if I was going to love it when I first started but I just fell for it. It was wonderful. Oh and loved all references!
Moosedrool chapter 20 . 3/8
Okay first of all I wanted to see the fight, second of all I cried tears of laughter at the anchorman reference. Gold
Moosedrool chapter 13 . 3/8
I love river, the mans a national treasure truly
Moosedrool chapter 3 . 3/8
I fuckingg love this
DdraigTheDemon chapter 1 . 1/15
I have read the story, and it's just a masterpiece. AMAZING BRILLIANT, WISH THERE ARE MORE
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 43 . 1/11
You did an amazing job here and I totally loved this story from beginning to end!
Millix chapter 43 . 1/2
You mentioned that Jackie gave birth for a third time yet, she only had 2 kids. Was it a stillborn? I kept having to recount the kids when it stated that Marco was a father of 9 instead of 10(including the twins inside Hekapoo).
Guest chapter 28 . 11/29/2017
I just loved sol's reaction to school
Erazor djinn chapter 43 . 11/22/2017
Great fanfiction, good luck in future projects.
MANGAKrAfter chapter 31 . 11/23/2017
Glossaryck: now, i’m not one for speeches-
Star (coughBS!

My favorite line ever!
MANGAKrAfter chapter 16 . 11/22/2017
I’m on chapter 16, and i have to say i am a little impressed. There are a few grammar mistakes which is a little off putting, but they do a good job capturing the character’s personalities.
Star: so i got knocked up, big deal. I’ve done worst things.
pony head: name one
Star: i have done worst things...in theory.
NO 13 Night chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
pretty well written and funny
MadHat886 chapter 1 . 8/31/2017