Reviews for JLATitans: Stealing Armageddon
Kelana-ti chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
Gahh! Why'd ya have to end it there? I understand that people can get bored of writing a story, but this one is really good. I like crossovers, and this one has a little bit of several cossovers together. It seems that this would be a very fun ride.

Maybe one day you'll get the urge to finnish this one, eh?
Krytical chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
Aww, I love Nightstar! Please, please finish.
Shannyn Ivy AKA-Gina Ivy chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
I know I've told you this before but I LOVE THIS STORY! I am ever vigilant awaiting a new chapter! Or any new Bat/Wing stories from you! You are the very best Bat fiction writer I have EVER read and you know I've read zillions of Bat & Wing stories by now! LOL Get your booty off the couch and get back to writing what you were born to write- Bat Verse! If you want me to beg, I'll beg. If you want my first born son, well, I can do that too LMAO!
powergirll chapter 7 . 6/25/2007
Oh my gosh I really hope you're continuing with this. I ADORE it with a passion!

Amarin Rose chapter 7 . 2/15/2006
Wow. This was an enthralling read; it had me on the edge of my seat. :) It was interesting to see the alternate/past selves interact with everybody, and I especially liked Tim's way of convincing young Dick that he knew him.

But what's happened to Batman? How is Mari going to get home? Where are Superboy and the other members of the Teen Titans? Please update soon!
Luc Star chapter 7 . 9/26/2005
you know.. i just stumbled upon this fic today and was really dissapointed to see it had not been finished. i hope you finish this sometime. its a really great story and i would really like to see how this will end.
Superbluebunny7 chapter 7 . 8/18/2005
I'm anxious to read the next chapter of this very exciting story. This would have been a great event comic. Syl, I check to see if you have updated with a new chapter at least once a week. I hope that you find the time to complete this story. I, for one, have truly enjoyed reading a story that is well written and well paced. Thanks and take care.
Zarz chapter 7 . 7/31/2005
Hey, great work so far! I love reading about all of the superheros working together. Update soon, please!
MissPennyworth chapter 7 . 1/24/2005
What can I say? We all know that "Syl" is synonymous with smashingly good stories. I can't wait to see the adventures of two very misplaced Batmen. Your "Friends" storyline has entertained me for years now! Keep it up! ;)
sandy chapter 7 . 1/7/2005
Glad to see you're back! I was starting to worry. ;-) Another great chapter, what else is there to say?

Oh, and I also would like to request another Hogan's Heroes chapter/story.

Hope to see more soon!

Phaze chapter 7 . 1/4/2005
Still keeping on with a great story. I can't get over how even after all this time of not reading it, I am still on the edge of me seat waiting to see what happens next when I pick up again. Keep going and I hope we might have some answers to why this is all happening soon. Thanks for sharing.
bnjammin chapter 6 . 5/18/2004
This is simply amazing. You have to complete this story! I particularly like the inclusion of a wide variety of characters, and while I don't necessarily agree with the Nightwing/Oracle and Batman/Black Canary relationships, I love the angsty way in which you portray them... PLEASE FINISH
DTO chapter 6 . 11/6/2003
I was despairing that this wonderful story would lapse unfinished. Thank you SO much for resuming it, and PLEASE continue ASAP. I'm truly enjoying all the time-twists, though I'm already dreading the moment when that "other" Batman refers to Dick or Tim as "Chum". ;-) And will "our" Batman meet Batwoman Kathy Kane?

I wonder if Arsenal ever watched "The Final Countdown?" And who's the next hero to receive a weird case of "deja vu"? Ah, the anticipation...

Again, excellent work, but DON'T leave us dangling so long this time.
Tracey Claybon chapter 6 . 11/4/2003
Hi, Syl!

::does the happy Snoopy dance:: Yes - she continued it!

I'm curious - This is Titans series, not the newest Teen Titans series - none of the events there are coming into this fic, right? Do you plan to introduce any other 'verses other than the KC-verse in this story?

Of course, if you wish, answer .

I think that's why I post shorts, one-shots and complete stories - I hate the suspense of chapters and don't like incomplete stories... I don't mind reading *others* but hate to do it in MY writing.

Hence the long delay in recent Bat & DC work - I'm behind on reading and backlogged on Bat Stories...

::dodges writer's block banishing cattle prod adroitly::

Thanks for the latest chapter...

Tracey Claybon chapter 5 . 3/6/2003
This one is up to your usual high quality, Syl - I'm laughing and thinking "No - don't stop HERE" right at the moment. Take care - this one's great!