Reviews for Atlantis Homeworld Command
tink leto chapter 60 . 7/22
as many times as I've been through this story and I still dont know what the 'event' in this chapter is
dpdp chapter 83 . 7/1
Interesting. Nice.
tink leto chapter 66 . 6/25
i love this story and while doing a reread I noticed that in a previous chapter you said Jenny Simpson went back to alterra instead of going to the hades with rush.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 83 . 6/23
:-)
CCSakuraforever chapter 83 . 6/21
Está muy bueno el capítulo que pasó con las nuevas tecnologías que se presentan en el stargate comando que está sucediendo con los que está encontrando sobre algunos de los antiguos y las razas que no tienen puerta estelar
Petzkin chapter 83 . 6/19
Please Please Please use line separators between story archs... Several times I was confused as to where the story was, on Curiosity or in the meetingroom and such.

And I'm still unsure if I like the short form of splurting out new technologies or scenes. Sure my mind can fill in the blanks, but it's much more enjoyable to read it and let the images unravel in my head.

But all in all.. keep writing. Good juice for my imagination!
Chloe chapter 83 . 6/18
Good chapter
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 83 . 6/18
A wonderful chapter here.
scoobtop14 chapter 82 . 5/21
Thank you Thank you!

This has been sooo good, finished it all in three days. Please please when you have time I can't wait for more chapters.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 82 . 4/12
:-)
dpdp chapter 82 . 4/3
Nicely done chapter. Looking forward to more. Stay safe & healthy.
CCSakuraforever chapter 82 . 4/2
Esta muy bueno el capitulo que paso con el regreso de weir la misión de shepard y mckays en pegaso que sucede con el curosity con su nueva guerra con la raza que quiere a las mujeres como esclavas que nueva tecnología encontraron en orban que hará carter con esa nueva forma de energia y la busqueda del arma dakara de pegaso
chloe chapter 82 . 3/30
Great chapter
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 82 . 3/30
A great chapter here.
tink leto chapter 82 . 3/29
good chapter. and hope your staying safe and healthy.