Reviews for Don't You Dare!
Mirage chapter 18 . 6/8/2016
interesting Story, hope kagome and inuyash come to the healer bevor it gone to bad that he cant fight,...but i always did think while reading the Story that they should go to sesshomaru...he has the sword of live...100years more of live knowledge and even when he cant stand inuyasha...he is the son one of only two as it seems from the great inutaicho...this means that sesshomaru cant let him die like this...it would go back to him and his Name and his fathers,... atleast i think so
cute how they come closer.
i hope that you come back one day to finish this story its 2016 now
Mirage chapter 11 . 6/7/2016
in ch11 inuyasha Shows that he really is a big softy in heart he only does not know how to Show it properly
Mirage chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
great that kagome took the protector role in ch4, he really would have found it funny
Aliryn chapter 20 . 3/6/2005
You...

Stopped...

Seven months ago...

C~o~o~o~m~e back!

I wanna know what happens!

PLEAASE?
han chapter 13 . 8/20/2004
i think "Don't u Dare"is simply the greatest

story i've heard!
HMPrune chapter 18 . 4/19/2004
Okay - vacation over - what happens next? You can't just leave Inuyasha dying, Sango and Miroku fighting demons and all that without updating? Can you?
Brandy Camel chapter 19 . 3/27/2004
Oh, this is good. Very good. Must read more. It's like lifeblood to me. O.o; Seriously, I want more. o.o;; no jokes
It's awesome how well you two authoresses (eseses.. o.o; ) work together! Definately makes me want to go read more of (both of!) your works. _ But for now, I need sleep.
And I know i'm not the first, but... please don't kill Inu-sama! ;_;
HMPrune chapter 19 . 2/24/2004
Great story - keep it up!
Jochnap chapter 19 . 1/23/2004
oh...my...god...i dont know what to say!_ THIS IS THE EST FANFIC IVE EVER SEEN! (and thats alot comin from me!)
ScribbleSama chapter 19 . 1/23/2004
THAnks for finally updating! SO what if it's short? It's updated and that's what counts... Why's Inu-Yasha crying? Well anywho, I am KazeShinai formally known as SilentChaos89... Keep writing I really like this story!
Tima chapter 19 . 1/23/2004
Love the story. Update soon
ScribbleSama chapter 18 . 1/12/2004
YAY! HOW CUTE! please don't make it so inu-yasha dies...He's too carn cute to die... Please don't kill him... I love your fluff! Here's a cookie and a spot on my favorite stories list... Keep writing and I will keep reading and reviewing! Owari!
~SilentChaos89
kitsunefire chapter 18 . 1/10/2004
I just read all the first 15 chapters, so this review is for the story as a whole. Other than a few misspelled (sorry, I can't spell) words, and a couple of places where to me it felt like you left a word out, your grammer was pretty good. My only suggestion, is to think about italicizing (sp?) thoughts, and maybe 'ki' as it isn't an english word.
Ashley chapter 17 . 1/4/2004
I love this fic! These are one of the very few fanfics I've have followed because you don't go off character at all and thats what makes a story great is when the author already knows the characters so well and doesn't drive off its readers by making the characters personalities and what he/she does/says completely and totally off character. Also I love the storyline. Excellent, please keep going on and on and on lol _
Melissa Norvell chapter 17 . 12/4/2003
Good job. I hope you'll read some of my fanfics.
~Miroku Houshi-chan~