Reviews for A Roll of the Dice
Sakurajima no Yama chapter 1 . 10/8
Damn it this is gold. I love this! Their interactions, also how they're not OOC.. good job!
u chapter 1 . 10/6
wooow
4everfictional chapter 1 . 9/16
They are so ridiculous. ;) Love the chapter! XD
BellaMariChatFan chapter 1 . 9/9
Very Nasty indeed. but still a good story. I don't even care if people think im a perv for wanting more of this
osterzone chapter 1 . 9/2
Lips, neck, hand, navel, thigh. That’s five. What was the 6th side?
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 8/2
The Best Reveal.
System11 chapter 1 . 6/19
oh my GOD! someone wipe the smile off my face please XD ...* has died* seriously someone call thomas - this needs to happen XD
thank you for your stories, im just reading my way through a load of them now. i dont write many reviews as im a little shy but this one made me - LSFHASGJHV '[mjhalgmja/d,/l#
so yeah . thank mew!
QueenMlleCram chapter 1 . 6/15
... and so, on the next day, literally everyone in class questions reality at what they see
Meme machine chapter 1 . 5/7
It was at this moment Marinette knew... she fucked up
Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/23
Can I please request a sequel in the form of their subsequent round? Loved this!
Yao is sin child chapter 1 . 4/16
Adrien you sinful child, someone get the spray bottle and I'll get the hose also someone else get the holy water we gon purge the sin from the cinnamon bun children. I GOTS THE SPRAY BOTTLE, COME HERE CHILDREN!
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 4/8
This was the most amazing thing ever. My life is now complete.

You win.
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 3/11
I don't know how I lost this story notification in my email, well, actually I do, but I finally got to reading this fic and I wish I had sooner.

Loved the fic!
TunaFae chapter 1 . 3/8
oh gawd yasssss this is soooo cute!
JPTeenMira chapter 1 . 1/27
OMG PLZ ANOTHER CHAPTER AMAZING!