Reviews for Dark Waters of Ecstasy
aamlkb chapter 6 . 5/15
WHAT?! She was just outraged that he had to give his son up to evil then agrees to help give him a child? WTF?
aamlkb chapter 3 . 5/15
Damn no good sexy stuff.
aamlkb chapter 2 . 5/15
Interesting
Indsxty95 chapter 3 . 3/23
for a moment, I hope it's the end of story.
only.one.half chapter 7 . 11/25/2016
I've read this before and now I'm just seeing all this mistakes. Goodness I'm outta here!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
Wtf is this ?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
These are great
_dm
ice2248 chapter 10 . 8/17/2016
YOU ARE THE BEST AUTHOR IN THE HISTORY OF FOREVER! I realize that you wrote this 13 years ago, but going back that far in fanfiction takes a while, you know? I think that including a handfasting in this story was a wonderful idea, and I really appreciate it. I really connected with the whole ceremony, both as a Wiccan and as a girl hopelessly in love. I commend you as an author, because the story is very intriguing, and because you had them get married in a way that didn't make me roll my eyes and feel sick to my stomach. Traditional weddings never fit them, but people continually have that type of wedding in place. I suppose they may not know of any other type of wedding. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that this chapter really spoke to me and that I think this has been a very interesting read.
Elizabeth Arenas chapter 16 . 8/10/2016
Dear Author,
This is my 5th time reading this story and I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Please continue writing magnificent stories like this one!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Sorry to say that Geoff what's his face is incorrect, we swear just like anyone else and you only say feckin if you're Irish :/
thedramioneshipper chapter 23 . 2/27/2016
I wish the books and the movies could be like this! I absolutely love reading Dramione fan fictions, and this one is the best by far! keep up with the good work!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Keep up this very very awesome wonderful great work
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
Most of your reviewers are stupid. This is nowhere near nice...it is even far from tolerable. Your story is a trash. Fucking waste.
LuvTracker chapter 5 . 5/14/2015
Was this written by a bored 12-year old? Because really...THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST STUPID STORIES I've ever read.
alisha chapter 10 . 5/10/2015