Reviews for Dark Waters of Ecstasy
These are great
_dm
ice2248 chapter 10 . 8/17
YOU ARE THE BEST AUTHOR IN THE HISTORY OF FOREVER! I realize that you wrote this 13 years ago, but going back that far in fanfiction takes a while, you know? I think that including a handfasting in this story was a wonderful idea, and I really appreciate it. I really connected with the whole ceremony, both as a Wiccan and as a girl hopelessly in love. I commend you as an author, because the story is very intriguing, and because you had them get married in a way that didn't make me roll my eyes and feel sick to my stomach. Traditional weddings never fit them, but people continually have that type of wedding in place. I suppose they may not know of any other type of wedding. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that this chapter really spoke to me and that I think this has been a very interesting read.
Elizabeth Arenas chapter 16 . 8/10
Dear Author,
This is my 5th time reading this story and I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Please continue writing magnificent stories like this one!
Sorry to say that Geoff what's his face is incorrect, we swear just like anyone else and you only say feckin if you're Irish :/
thedramioneshipper chapter 23 . 2/27
I wish the books and the movies could be like this! I absolutely love reading Dramione fan fictions, and this one is the best by far! keep up with the good work!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Keep up this very very awesome wonderful great work
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
Most of your reviewers are stupid. This is nowhere near nice...it is even far from tolerable. Your story is a trash. Fucking waste.
LuvTracker chapter 5 . 5/14/2015
Was this written by a bored 12-year old? Because really...THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST STUPID STORIES I've ever read.
alisha chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
I love the House of night part you decided to add In this book! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
I'm finding this a bit confusing... She's in love with Ron but also with Draco? What exactly was their relationship last year.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
"I think," Ron started. He looked around, leaned in, and whispered, "I think he raped her."

"No," Harry said, pulling back. "No way. She's too smart for that.

Oof! I am enjoying this story otherwise and will keep reading.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/11/2013
This story is shit.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
Ginny's name is Ginerva not Virginia dumbass. Don't write a story and then get one of the main characters in the actual books name wrong. That's idiotic.
havingsomethingtosay chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Looks interesting :)
MayaStormborn chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
I love Sevissa! I've no idea if that's the real ship name I made it up but I think it's a brilliant idea! The past romance bit I'm a little iffy with, but to each their own! I'm really enjoying this story and the only reason I'm not reading it all right away is the fact it's almost 4am and I have to be up at 8!
1,134 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »