Reviews for Dark Waters of Ecstasy
Most of your reviewers are stupid. This is nowhere near nice...it is even far from tolerable. Your story is a trash. Fucking waste.
LuvTracker chapter 5 . 5/14
Was this written by a bored 12-year old? Because really...THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST STUPID STORIES I've ever read.
alisha chapter 10 . 5/10
I love the House of night part you decided to add In this book! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
I'm finding this a bit confusing... She's in love with Ron but also with Draco? What exactly was their relationship last year.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
"I think," Ron started. He looked around, leaned in, and whispered, "I think he raped her."

"No," Harry said, pulling back. "No way. She's too smart for that.

Oof! I am enjoying this story otherwise and will keep reading.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/11/2013
This story is shit.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
Ginny's name is Ginerva not Virginia dumbass. Don't write a story and then get one of the main characters in the actual books name wrong. That's idiotic.
havingsomethingtosay chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Looks interesting :)
MayaStormborn chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
I love Sevissa! I've no idea if that's the real ship name I made it up but I think it's a brilliant idea! The past romance bit I'm a little iffy with, but to each their own! I'm really enjoying this story and the only reason I'm not reading it all right away is the fact it's almost 4am and I have to be up at 8!
Impulse53669 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Fucking isnt common? I use it all the time and I live in Britain, the older generation think its a nasty word and rarely use it but teenagers use it often
Voldynose chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
This story is just too fast.
mskairijade chapter 21 . 12/4/2011
Not. A bad story. I've read worse and much better. The main problem wasn't the plotline or the delivery it was simply the rushed feeling. It seemed like u were simply in a hurry to finish in some chapters. Oh and i was surprised u mentioned the Lexicon seeing as u Got one huge main canon detail wrong. Ginnys name IS NOT VIRGINIA its Ginerva (Ginerva Molly Weasley) and it clearly states that in not only the books but the movies and the Lexicon. Sry i know the story is older but that's one detail that has always bugged the shyte outta me.
maddie chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
this is really really good, but your 'p.s' note, you might wanna change that to a VERY comenly used word in the Uk :'D
xoRenesmeeCarlieCullenxo chapter 15 . 10/3/2011
Words can't say how much I love your story (severus and narcissa) even though I used to think she was an egostistical bitch!
M.S.Carol chapter 17 . 7/19/2011
that was a god ending to those two with some Romeo and Juliet. Hopefully it's not a foreshadowing moment.
1,128 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »