Reviews for Edward's Isabella
zpower21 chapter 12 . 8/17
The way you left the nomads, there is no Victoria. yoh left it at the nomads had all been burned.

~Z~
banshee69 chapter 12 . 8/12
Hmm... awaiting to read more.

Sherry
VryUnique chapter 12 . 8/12
You said in the story the remaining nomads were taken care of so I assumed you meant Victoria also till I read your end comment.
Bella didn't really see anything concerning Edward. She was already passed out after she saw the two with blood on their mouths.
Vtweetymccn chapter 12 . 8/12
KEEP WRITING!️
Rita01tx chapter 12 . 8/12
I'm just thankful the nomads were all taken care of right then and there! And who wouldn't faint dead away when confronted with the reality of the existence of actual vampires!?
cbmorefie chapter 12 . 8/11
Thanx for the update!
jansails chapter 12 . 8/10
Wait- Edward & his friend vampires definitely intimated a "scorch the earth" policy towards the nomads.
[A female vampire with blood red eyes crouched beside him {James}. He motioned for her to back off.]
Garrett said, "Leave nothing but the dust of their ashes."
Sooooo, isn't Victoria ash?
jansails
grandmachix chapter 12 . 8/10
Bella loves Edward. I think she will come around. Yes, Victoria will want revenge.
Judy
debslmac chapter 12 . 8/10

acw1 chapter 12 . 8/10
Lilypad10 chapter 1 . 8/10
It's getting started now. Victoria will want revenge.
dpennell007 chapter 12 . 8/10
Sounds like it's time to get Isabella's marked! We wouldn't want to see any pesky misunderstandings ball up the works.
Rebadams7 chapter 12 . 8/10
Well it will be a heck of a ride to the end!
R
traceybuie chapter 12 . 8/10
I'm just glad that Edward isn't planning on deserting her in the name of safety.
VryUnique chapter 11 . 7/14
Bella doesn't even realize there is more. I thought for sure the siblings would make an appearance, can't wait to meet them.