Reviews for A Slip in Time
N J Dryad chapter 15 . 1/23/2019
I don't understand why Severus needed a time turner locator spell, since they already have a spell to locate missing people.

The ending seemed kind of abrupt, given how long you spent on developing the wolfsbane potion. However, I liked how the dumb DEs were the agents of their lord's destruction. I'm glad everybody got a happy ending.

A few corrections: DNA was discovered in the 1940s, but it wasn't commonly talked about until the 1980s. Given how backward British magical society is, they probably didn't know about it until even later.

"Site" refers to a place, as in a building site. "Sight" refers to something you see, as in the sight of a werewolf.

"Affliction" is a synonym for "disease," not "infliction."

This is a good story. Thank you for writing it.
N J Dryad chapter 10 . 1/23/2019
Oops, sorry. Didn't mean to insult you by assuming you're American when you're Canadian. Usually those kinds of mistakes are made by us. It's nice to know you guys make them, too.

It'll be interesting to see how Harry's new illness plays out.
N J Dryad chapter 9 . 1/23/2019
Oh, no, you had Harry get bitten by a werewolf! This sucks!

BTW, rabies has been eradicated in Britain since 1922. I'm an American, and it annoys me when other Americans make this mistake.
N J Dryad chapter 8 . 1/23/2019
I can't agree that the doors are so big to accommodate Gryffindor egos; they're so Albus Dumbledore can fit through them. He has the biggest ego of all!

I love that Harry used the seeker genes he got from James to kick James's butt. The irony!
N J Dryad chapter 6 . 1/22/2019
It's interesting that, though Harry is not a celebrity for something he didn't do, he's becoming a celebrity for things he did do, i.e., being a brilliant student. I can see where all the points he's gaining Slytherin might bring him into conflict with his "cousin."
N J Dryad chapter 3 . 1/22/2019
So Harry now knows the truth about his parents. It'll be interesting to see what happens when Lily figures out he's her kid. Though it's possible she won't, as many people have green eyes. The Potter books act like they're terribly unusual, but they aren't.
N J Dryad chapter 2 . 1/22/2019
How perspicacious of Harry to realize right away that DD is a schemer. And DD's praising Severus? He has to be up to something! I'm looking forward to Harry meeting his future mom.
N J Dryad chapter 1 . 1/22/2019
This is a good beginning. The idea of Harry finding a time turner and using it accidentally is plausible, though I'd like an explanation of where it came from. I also hope Hedwig will be all right. It's interesting to see Severus as happy at the idea of being a teacher, since in canon he regards it as torture.
Azure Shine chapter 15 . 1/5/2019
re read and I always find this is good story
ZanaZoola chapter 14 . 10/25/2018
Wow... That is a creative and original way to kill Voldie
Xiana94 chapter 15 . 10/22/2018
Amazing! I loved it!
Xiana94 chapter 14 . 10/22/2018
Best way to kill him too. Very creative!
Xiana94 chapter 14 . 10/22/2018
They killed Voldemort. Awesome!
Xiana94 chapter 10 . 10/22/2018