Reviews for Luna Lovegood and the Dark Lord's Diary
The Real Lord Gargoyle chapter 95 . 20h
Is there any chance of Secret Potion Club resuming?
Heart chapter 95 . 10/13
Yas. * * noice poetry~ Oooh~~~
jaron5 chapter 18 . 10/12
Aha! It went from I hate you to I hate you sometimes... perhaps old Tommy boy- or 17 year old Tommy is dare I say it... changing.
jaron5 chapter 13 . 10/12
I feel that every time Luna opens that diary, she is laughing at Tom.
broken5pieces chapter 1 . 10/12
It's Weasley
The Jingo chapter 89 . 10/12
Lol
Doctor MisFire chapter 95 . 10/11
I am so glad, this is better than I could have ever imagined on my own!
Doctor MisFire chapter 94 . 10/11
I love this story ️️️
AquilaCinereo chapter 95 . 10/10
hey, these are pretty good! nice job fred
Ginny.QuinnTargaryen chapter 1 . 10/10
i didnt really intend to read it since it seemed like pure crack.
but hey, it definitely amused me!
i was unable to stop and simply had to finish it.
Silberherz chapter 95 . 10/9
So cool! Well, I guess I'd think any poetry impressive as I totally suck at it xD
Shian1998 chapter 95 . 10/9
Really good job with these samples of poetry! Definitely something one of the Weasley twins would come up with. I could never come up with any decent form of poetry, so great job with it! :)
Luna Lillyth chapter 95 . 10/9
Huh.
Since your style was conversation storytelling for many chapters, I shouldn’t be surprised that you have a thing for writing poetry.
roveme chapter 95 . 10/9
This is the best tom/luna or a tom featuring humor fic. My favorite part is the summary which is the-best-summary-ever. The chapter in which luna reacts to iamlordvoldemort is on target as I was had same thoughts on it. Two different Voldemorts/tom is the thing which I was searchong throughout the fanfictions. Its admirable how you deviated from the old Dumbledore evil/villan theory. Its pure orignal and I am so eager to read everytime this fic updates. No pressure...just go on...;)
Readmenot chapter 6 . 10/9
Well hahahaha I'm having fun!
3,285 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »