Reviews for Luna Lovegood and the Dark Lord's Diary
Itack23 chapter 100 . 2/16
Thanks for the story!
It was really a good story. I wondered sometimes if there was a story where diary-mort could be redeemed. I wondered too if there was a story where Luna and here imaginary (?) creatures where one of the focus.
Well, got both! Thanks!
LysNoire chapter 87 . 2/16
"Tommy boy is in fact… a fellow prankster"
I'm crying
LysNoire chapter 79 . 2/15
But Tom has blue eyes in the movies
Bil chapter 100 . 2/14
That was a lot of fun. I liked how Luna's brand on crazy was just what Tom needed.
TheLostArchivist chapter 86 . 2/13
That's a strangely fitting way to wrap that part up. I do wonder if he used the "hex" though...
TheLostArchivist chapter 3 . 2/13
It's strangely adorable that he suggests THAT as a gestureless stinging curse. I now have a headcanon that it's what he truly thinks the curse is...
LysNoire chapter 60 . 2/12
Chapter 60 is adorable.
elizathe0dd chapter 100 . 2/10
Like I loved this, I read it all in one night. It's funny, well written and just so good! Though part of me wanted her and Tom to end up together... But anyway nevertheless, I really enjoyed it. Well done!
LysNoire chapter 58 . 2/9
"Muggles are people too and it's not ok to hurt them." LMAO
AlexanderSmart chapter 32 . 2/6
very nice. but I do believe that July usually comes after June
Rosezelene Ersa chapter 100 . 2/4
I nearly stopped reading this story. I got extremely close, simply because it felt like I was reading a script of one shots at the beginning. I’m so incredibly glad I didn’t; this has been a lovely rollercoaster of nonsense and legitimate plot that I would have really missed out. The humor is really refreshing and I enjoy this take off the characters. Thanks for sharing this story with us
SonofSet chapter 18 . 2/3
Okay I am only on chapter 18 but I am cracking up. Thank you so much! Apparently I share your sense of humor.
tubin chapter 100 . 1/29
Wonderful! Just snarfed the whole thing. Thanks for taking the time to write it. You do beautiful characterization through dialogue!
oh god, how are you so good at writing plots that just give so much... closure?
i liked this spin, it was plausible and beautiful and makes the story whole, in a way
3,903 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »