Reviews for My Bella
I like this twist! Finally a story where Alice isn't a evil bimbo and everyone else is getting along (mostly). I love the Charlie/Liz pairing, they're one of my favorite crossover pairings yet! I hope that you update soon, and for what it's worth, I hope that you pair Caroline up with Stefan, and Elena with Edward
Val chapter 1 . 4/2
Lmao.. Damon is just another stalking creepy Edward and Bella is the same obsessive spineless dormat five years later. Okay.
Beuty6 chapter 12 . 11/20/2017
Love it please continue
Ilena Petrova chapter 12 . 11/4/2017
When is the next update?
cigdem3000 chapter 12 . 10/29/2017
You did a great job with writing this story.

Don't take what mindamputated people say about your writing, don't reduce yourself to there level that's what they want. You being there neighbor in Quitterville. If they had talent as much you have on your pinkyfinger they would flood this site with stories but since they have that NOT and you have go on and keep writing.

I personally looking forward to read updates from you.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/10/2017
Alice sucks and they let Katherine get away. Why didn't Damon kill her instead he lets her kill Bella.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 10/11/2017
This is definitely jumbled up.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 10/11/2017
Never did understand why no one ever told Alice to stop being so damn rude and sit down and shut up .
Msmalloryreads chapter 12 . 10/10/2017
I enjoy your stories and I am sorry you will be deleting them.
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 11 . 10/8/2017
*gasp* Oh No! Oh man, what a cliffie!

Fantastic chapter!
annie.jo.marie chapter 11 . 10/3/2017
Dun, dun, duunnnn!
LittleLonerFairy chapter 11 . 10/3/2017
I really love this story and I'm sorry people are being assholes. :(
Twiki2500 chapter 10 . 9/27/2017
I hope nothing screws up Alice's visions and every thing go to plan. This has been one heck of a story so far, and I do like the way some of the plot changes have worked up to now.
I hope there will be some more chapters soon.
Every thing is just starting to get juicy, I also hope Charlie, Liz, Caroline and Bella get to become immortals, along with the rest of the family. I always love it when the whole family get to remain just that, family.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2017
Love this chapter please keep up the good work
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 9 . 9/20/2017
wow!
I love this story and i can't wait to see where you go from here.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »