Reviews for A Preference for Purple
leafy chapter 4 . 10/1/2021
this chapter was very good
Keith Kogay chapter 2 . 12/10/2020
At first when i saw that lance was galra i almost clicked off but i like it now
SapphireWolf03 chapter 9 . 9/18/2020
Omg I'm going to cry! This was sosososo cute! It will forever be saved in my library.
SapphireWolf03 chapter 8 . 9/18/2020
OH MY GOD! That was so good! You are an amazing writer and you managed to make this such an adorable and emotional love filled chapter while also writing some awesome smut. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Keep up the good work!
M chapter 9 . 8/15/2020
This was sooo sweet and had the best ending
jackssav002 chapter 9 . 8/5/2020
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!? Omigosh! Loved this SO MUCH! It was so cute and the smut was incredible, if a little short. The fluff though, the fluff! Exquisite! I nearly DIED from the overload of cuteness. It was perfect!
UnKnown fangirl chapter 5 . 6/11/2019
Hola I really love this! And is lance going to learn spanish?Why am I asking questions when I haven’t even finished it idk! But if you need another idea my idea is that lance is part Galra but only grew up with the Galra’s so he didn’t know suddenly while he’s training with Keith ( or talking in a room of people) his human form shows! So he runs to a mirror ( or he could be looking in a mirror in the first place and call everyone over! I would make it myself but i’m Lazy

PS: I love ur work3
hungergamesfan123456789 chapter 9 . 5/9/2019
please update
KeithHatesLove21 chapter 9 . 2/7/2019
This was an amazing story and I will most DEFINITELY be requesting it to all of my klance loving freinds and I will also be rereading this GOOD JOB AUTHOR-CHAN!
Love
Emmaloveskitties
InuYoiushi chapter 9 . 12/9/2018
Great story, I can’t wait to see what you write next.
ThisIsHowLongUsernamesCanBeeee chapter 9 . 8/23/2018
Beautiful! Beautiful story, beautiful angst, beautiful smut ; ) , beautiful ending. You know, one way to up your smut would be to make the bottom more sensitive, and focus on the feels and sounds imao.
Kilataia chapter 9 . 8/22/2018
Swet story :)!
FastestTurtleAlive717 chapter 2 . 8/17/2018
i love it! this is so cool, i enjoy it very much, i can't think of anything you could do better! it's amazing!
Song Angel chapter 9 . 8/10/2018
Awww... So sweet. I wish we could have seen some of the pregnancy. Would have been interesting. But I did enjoy this. Great job.
Eclipse Night Warrior chapter 9 . 8/2/2018
i hate for this to end but everything must end eventually, i loved it hope you can right more.