Reviews for A Preference for Purple
Alpacasso chapter 6 . 6/20/2017
I love all the fluff and stuff in the story, but also the mixed in angst! I'm really enjoying reading this, and I hope you continue to update!
llmockingbirdll chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
This is really great Lacy! Keep going!
KnightOwl247 chapter 6 . 6/18/2017
*cries from feels*
Sebacieliplier chapter 5 . 6/8/2017
YOU CANT JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THAT! I NEED MORE GALRA LANCE AND FLUFFY/VULNERABLE KEITH
Teach me chapter 4 . 6/3/2017
Gaaaaah I LOVE THIS YOURE A GRET WRITER YUSSS
aribella89 chapter 5 . 5/29/2017
i like this au with lance being the one from the galra empire its an interesting concept that i haven't seen much of. i would like to see some more of how shiro feels about this relationship though maybe some protective older brother type stuff because keith has said that shiro is like a brother to him. other than that this is a great plot and i cant wait to see where this story goes next
RobinIsNotFreezing chapter 4 . 5/19/2017
I love this so much holy crap you're such a talented author! Im looking foreward to reading more
Bramblerose4 chapter 4 . 5/16/2017
It was fun reading Keith come to terms with the way he is feeling.

Also, Pidge is the best.
XxEviXkittenxX chapter 4 . 5/16/2017
I really liked this chapter, it's so cute!

My favorite part though was the Kialto bit, that was really pretty and it made me smile wide. Though really, that whole scene with Lance and Keith snuggling was pure magic, Ma'am, I love you!

~ Evi
Sweet-Strawberry-09 chapter 3 . 5/5/2017
YESSSS I love this fic! I always find galra Keith, so finding galra Lance is awsome! An absolutely ingenious idea! I love your writing style and the flow of the story, not too fast not too slow. I can't wait for more information absolutely love klance fics! As for writing errors I have seen none (or overlooked them because I was too in to the story) so grammar wise you seem good. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
Bramblerose4 chapter 3 . 5/2/2017
I am seriously enjoying this story! It was nice to see how the team learns to adapt to and even bond with a Galran once again being a part of Voltron. (Given the brief history of Legendary Defender, it is not uncommon to have a Galran on the team.) Since it appears to take place during the beginning episodes of the series, Humans seem to not have such a big presence in the universe. You would think THAT would be more of a mystery than the fact a Galran was able to be a paladin!

Anyway, though I am fully aware this is a KLance story, I am really invested in seeing how the rest of the team forms Voltron. Does Lance have to stay back on the ship when the others go on rescue missions from Galran rule so he doesn't freak out the planet's inhabitants? Does it drain the team's moral to know that the universe hates and fears on of its members on sight? (I mean, how could it not?) I don't know how far you are going to go with these questions, but I love the idea that a full-fledged Galran is a paladin, and the kinds of ideas can be explored with it.

Though I know other readers have asked about Keith's heritage, I don't care either way. Though I do wonder if it seems TOO convenient that Lance would fall for someone who just so happens to be part Galra. I just don't want it to read as if Lance had no choice but to be attracted to Keith or vice versa because they are similar species. That might sound a little contradictory considering my previous paragraph, but it is fascinating to me if they fall for each other because of their personalities and their explosive chemistry. Keith shouldn't like Lance DESPITE being Galran and demi-Galran respectively. But knowing you as I do, that's not a concern I should have while reading this.

My point is, I am excited to see how Lance being a part of the team helps the resistance against the Galran Empire, not only by an outside force of Voltron but by one of its own!

As always, looking forward to the next part!
Seamor chapter 3 . 4/29/2017
So... This. Is. Amazing.
I love your story! Galra Lance is just so PERFECT. It's so cool that he still has the same personality! And Keith is perfect too, I love it so much when he blushes, so freaking cute. YOUR story in general is perfect. I didn't even think about the possibility of Lance being a Galra, so good job making that possible :) Can't wait to see next chapter :D
BMKiller chapter 3 . 4/29/2017
Well I'm glad most of the paladins ate warming up to lance. What about Allurla and Coran? btw, you're doing a great job so far.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/27/2017
This was amazing. You should keep making chapters
WhoAteThePotatoSalad chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
This is off to a wonderful start and I will always await updates! I love the whole galra lance ordeal, never seen it before~ keep up the good work!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »