Reviews for A Preference for Purple
Th4tFr3nchH0rnCh1c chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
I love this so fucking much!
WiseChic chapter 2 . 3/27/2017
I'm really excited to see you explore Galra!Lance, this is a entirely new concept I've never seen it done before I look forward to reading this!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
I need more of this!
This is the first time I see Lance being a Galra, though I doubt you'll change the fact that Keith is part Galra, right?
Anyway, can't wait till the next chapter.
Till next time, PEACE!
XxEviXkittenxX chapter 2 . 3/23/2017
I absolutely adore Lance's flirting with Keith, and Keith not being able to handle it at all. It's literally the best.

Also; "Not even if the red one's the cutest boy this side of the Quetain quadrant." is probably my favorite line so far. Like Holly Hell Lance, are you trying to make Keith explode from embarrassment? Because that's how you do it, with style~ haha I can totally imagine him using finger guns there, I suppose, if Galra do that sort of thing anyway. It'd be really funny if that was something he picked up from one of the other paladins (Probs Hunk) and just started using it all the time. hahaha

(Also, I know it's supposed to be anonymous, but I just wanted to let you know I was the OP for the Galra Lance request on the Voltron meme where you posted the link, and I just want to say Thank you so so so much for this wonderful piece of art! I can't wait to see what else you do with it!)

~ Evi
VoltronTrash555 chapter 2 . 3/23/2017
I think its great so far and I WANT MORE CHAPTERS
Bramblerose4 chapter 2 . 3/23/2017
Man, I really enjoyed Lance's backstory. I like how his honor as a Galaran is important but he also sees the flaws in the Empire. I do wish I could have read the long talk between him and blue the previous night. I am fully aware that isn't what this story is about. Blue has already accepted Lance. Now, it is the team's turn. And Keith's.

And that I am excited to learn more about! Excellent chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
BMKiller chapter 2 . 3/23/2017
Thank you for making thus. is been dying for a glara lance. is keith still glara in your au?
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
OMG! This is a great start, and Galra Lance, flirting with Keith. Who doesn't know what to make of this. :D
Scarlet Reflection chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
I can't wait for an update! Keep it up.
BMKiller chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
Awesome! it only been one chapter and I'm captivating already. BTW Is keith still half galara in this au?
XxEviXkittenxX chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
It's beautiful! I love your Lance! Haha and Keith's reaction to being called Hot Stuff is just perfect!
Rindou Kiara chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Wow. Seriously, never seen a story (or, thought of) Lance as a Garlan. But it makes the story more interesting. Good to know he still has his characteristics. I can't wait to see how this story unfolds.
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Great chap! Please update soon :) ! Bye!
Bramblerose4 chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Really enjoyed this and am looking forward to more. Plus, it will definitely push me to finish watching season 2!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5