Reviews for The War for the Dawn
Please PLEASE write another chapter! I love this story. x
Meazm chapter 6 . 1/2
Nice story!
Seersha chapter 6 . 12/22/2017
This is really great and I do hope you continue!
epic4Evr1990 chapter 6 . 11/30/2017
:D yay! I love this story!
Chaos537 chapter 6 . 11/8/2017
Really enjoying this story so far. The different events are interesting. For example the Karstarks are banished. Wonder what happened to Alys. I like how Jon and Dany are building their relationship/trust. Especially like the interactions between Dany and Ghost. i liked how you added a Dany and Theon conversation about Jon. Hope you update soon.
Holly chapter 6 . 10/21/2017
Would love another chapter please! x
Anthony00 chapter 6 . 10/8/2017
nice fict
xan-merrick chapter 6 . 9/8/2017
looking forward to more,.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 6 . 9/4/2017
:-) :-) :-)
Holly chapter 6 . 9/2/2017
Brilliant chapter! Can't wait for the next one. x
Lynansidhe chapter 6 . 9/3/2017
Great chapter! I'm so happy that you included Ghost :D
mikanMD chapter 6 . 9/3/2017
Some 'bonding' time done between the two of them xD
Basker chapter 5 . 9/2/2017
I hope this doesn't turn out exactly like the show lol
I'm looking forward to Dany's intense curiosity turning into affection. She's obsessed with learning more about this fantastical man! Someone who has the loyalty of the people she considers to be hers. It's hilarious that she thinks the white walkers are impossible when she hatched dragon eggs!
Yara is annoying. The Starks didn't rob Theon of anything. Balon did that by rebelling in the first place! The Starks were beyond kind to Theon and he had the love and trust of Robb Stark before he betrayed them. I feel like she's just jealous that Theon clearly loves the Starks and feels regret for standing with the Ironborn.

Enjoying the story a great deal :D
My venting is just another form of praise, I promise. I love fics that can inspire emotion in me.
Basker chapter 2 . 9/2/2017
Love this more than season seven lmao
Langas chapter 6 . 9/2/2017
Great chapter. I enjoyed it. Too bad i need to wait for more