Reviews for Hermitage
wanderingsinthoughtspace chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
: ))))
Jeeun chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Is this story going to be on going? Or is this the end? I really do hope you continue. This really is a story that I really enjoyed reading. Though, understandable, I was hoping there will be some sort of outburst from Severus confronting Albus. There has to be. And is Severus's memory all back as it was before? And what would Albus do, since he has heard what happened to Severus in Azkaban? That would be very interesting as well. And goodness that was depressing and full of cruel irony of Neville's parents being cured but Neville being dead due to war. They would be so wishing they were back to being insane then live and realize that they will never get to know their son. They will never be given a chance. They would rather want to die than live a life where Neville isn't. And Ron. I don't think I've seen Ron in this story. And since Hermione was the only one who came to Sirius's home, I guess he didn't survive as well. Well, anyway, hope you update, or say that this story is completed.
shiyii chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
It is such a strange story,interesting for sure,but the plotline is still weird I read the 1st chapter I thought it's about how Severus recovers from past,and how people in Hogwarts help him to get rid of the shadow,but what comes next in the 2nd&3rd chapters,is just very suddenly-coming normal could a prisoner,a psychologically and physically damaged guy suddenly act like a light-hearted one,like how he acts before everything happened?And the last passage,yes funny and cute,but when Black asked Severus"Were you raped in Azkaban"and the answere is "yes",they just switched the topic immediately and continued making fun and dealing with the UST!What the...?I mean,no apologies?No kind words?All the past 3 dark years can be forgotten and forgiven this ridiculously easy?How could two guys"to live happily ever after"without facing the painful yesterday?The story is just about to reach a climax(not in sexual way,undoubtedly)and you just skip it!Fine,all I could say is,I'm a bit disappointed.
shiyii chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
It is such a strange story,interesting for sure,but the plotline is still weird I read the 1st chapter I thought it's about how Severus recovers from past,and how people in Hogwarts help him to get rid of the shadow,but what comes next in the 2nd&3rd chapters,it just suddenly turned into normal could a prisoner,a psychologically and physically damaged guy suddenly act like a light-hearted one,like how he acts before everything happened?And the last passage,yes funny and cute,but when Black asked Severus"Were you raped in Azkaban"And he answered "yes",they just switched the topic immediately and continued making fun and dealing with the UST!What the...?I mean,no apologies?No kind words?All the past 3 dark years can be forgotten and forgiven this rediculously easy?The story is just about to reach a climax(not in sexual way,undoubtedly)and you just skip it!Fine,all I could say is,I'm a bit disappointed.
AJB66613 chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Oh my god, I have fallen in love with this fiction! I love the plotline, the drama, the humor, the sexual undertones, all of it! I am hoping, though, that the next chapter you make (which I am praying will be soon) will have some more graphic lemons in it. Please write more.

AJB66613
Semjaza chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
In the spirit of all things being better late than never, I'd like to say that I read this years ago, and really enjoyed it. And for some reason, tonight, the poem popped into my head, and somehow reminded me of this story, and prompted me to track it down. Great work. :D
narutonarutolove chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
over grown chicken, forget the bird he's the least of our problems. Ha! i cracked up at that!
Switched-to-Silent chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Oh, such shenanigans :) I loved this!
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Well this is a good start, but when Severus gets his memories back well...
SocksForDobby chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
This story is bloody brilliant. I don't know what else to say.
Terrible Tues chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
I laughed out loud at the Obliviate comment, cried over Minerva, and was delighted by the surprise ending. Wiley old Albus. I appreciated Snape's advice about using wands, and I got great satisfaction when he was back to slamming doors.

Good quote: "Wars are not fought to end hatred, or for any other noble abstraction. They are fought to survive. We survived. That’s called winning. Mr. Milholland’s parents did not. That’s called losing, no matter which side they fought for. And he is bound to resent the winners all of his life.”
Heldor chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
omg, Dumbledore you perv!
Shinigami's Voice chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
A master piece.

I can't even decide which is my favorite story of yours, since I've read them all and love them to the extreme.

This one is very close to my heart, along with Rats Ally.

*sigh* Hope everything's okay over there! I just decided to come and give a review here, instead of stalking your Livejournal.

Take care.