Reviews for The Aftermath
Love it! Thanks for sharing
SoSoLazy chapter 2 . 7/20
Nice
lhuppatz chapter 2 . 6/12
i often come back and reread this. for me, this is how it shouldve ended. best AU ending thats very canon like. 10/10
lupin512 chapter 2 . 6/10
I loved all your stories. It looks like you're nit writing anymore, which is sad. Your stories are very original. I really hope continue to write.
Cosray8d chapter 2 . 5/29
Good story!
A little rushed and some cliches (like love-Potions) are unnecessary imo (and Tonks death) but overall a very good fic.
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 2 . 5/26
loved it!
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 5/19
I enjoyed this fic a LOT and I thank you kindly for sharing it with us! :)
Quaziemoto chapter 2 . 5/18
Great story and well written, I like this better than the original (sorry J.K.R.)
5 star ratting to of 5
Darknessdawns chapter 2 . 5/5
This was a spectacular two-shot. I really liked how it was canon up until Ron's abandonment. I agree that you did a great job with each of the characters. Ron and Hermione were spit on since they didn't face the adversity that would have given them much needed growth. Harry was also superbly written. I love the way you write him and how his character grows and changes within your works. I can definitely see Harry getting the right brainwaves to lead him to the horcruxes. After all he technically had all the information and him correctly using his brain would have saved him tons of trouble. Pity he didn't engage it earlier in the series.

The whole aspect of the blood adoptions was also well thought out. It makes sense he would adopt Teddy. I honestly can't see him leaving any chance of harm to that little boy. Personally I think he would have done away with Skeeter if she ever came snooping anywhere near that child. Using Teddy as way to bond between Harry and Daphne also made sense. With how she was written in this I can't see her not falling in love with that baby, and Harry as well. I quite liked her character in this and how she balanced well with Harry. Of course your epilogue was excellent as expected. I was rather amused that Harry once again became Supreme Chancellor of the International Magical Republic. Daphne being the Chief Justice was also a nice touch. It's good to see they were both still ambitious but went about it in different ways. Anyway thank you for taking the time to write and share this. It was a great story that I enjoyed from beginning to end.
Fellbane chapter 2 . 4/27
This is incredible. Anyone who is a fan of Harry Potter should read this without exception!
Fuck Names chapter 2 . 4/13
Nice. And yes Fleamont is a trash name.
iChaos chapter 2 . 3/27
That was a great story. Thanks for sharing it.
wandamarie chapter 2 . 3/25
good job on the story thank you
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/25