Reviews for The Aftermath
Harrison Aldrich Emrys chapter 2 . 7/1
Kinda fucked up you didn’t have him tell Hermione about the love potions, but whatever
Charlee56 chapter 2 . 6/26
Nice ending! I also liked the differences in Harry's relationships.
This book was AMAZING!
Aredianx chapter 2 . 6/6
Thank you for this wonderful story. Really enjoyed it.
Traveler301 chapter 2 . 5/17
As usual, a great story, very well written or told if you prefer. Gotta go look at your profile page. I know that you've other stories but, I don't what they are. Now, I'm gonna find out.
Thanks,
Ron Pate
Traveler301
pudentane chapter 2 . 5/9
Great story. Wish the original story end the same as yours. Thank you for sharing your talent.
zelot65 chapter 2 . 5/5
As always, i love your writings
may your life be prosperous
yeah chapter 1 . 4/29
harry we cant kill people just because they are death eaters...we cant kill people who are racist biggots who are following a genocidal maniac that took over the country and about to try to kill us despite them being all these things?...I dont even
HalfbloodHeir chapter 2 . 4/19
Only 2 chapters but still way way better than 90% of harry potter fanfic
bigwoof chapter 2 . 4/17
Excellent story! Thank you!
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 4/8
Second time reading this and I love it just as much as the first! Brilliant writing here honey! ;o)
Khatix chapter 1 . 2/29
I don't think cannon Ginny would use or be willingly to use a love potion on Harry because of her experience with the DairyCrux and loosing control of herself, however i wouldn't put it past Molly doing it behind her back or trying to get Ginny involved but her refusing so Molly Oblivated her. Ron and Hermione is either love potion or Hermione likes being abused. Harry falling for Ginny was either Potion or lack of options, even in the magical world just like in the muggle world he was more or less a prisoner, isolated, and kept on a short leash all because of Dumbledore manipulations and Ron jealousy.
Critical reader chapter 2 . 2/23
Perhaps not a perfect story, but still a good one, especially considering the constraints of putting everything into two longish chapters and having to rebut a lot of canon enters the stage quite unexpectedly, but that's allright because we haven't got much of a back story for her anyway. Some cliches are being served, but not in an intrusive way. All in all, the author has done a very decent job.
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 2/17
A very good story, however, there's one little thing..."now registered as Edmund Harrison Potter-Black, formerly Ted Remus Lupin". Wrong. His name was NOT Ted Remus Lupin it was Edward Remus Lupin, aka "Teddy". ( I know you moved the timeline up for that last year, but just in case you didn't know, Teddy was born in April, 1998).
Saissa chapter 1 . 2/16
Since I cannot review chapter 2 a second time, I want to leave another review, but post this in chapter 1.

I have always thought that the bossy Hermione and the jealous Ron and the stalker witch Ginny, were all complete assholes. I detest Molly for being a control freak as well.

Great story!