Reviews for Namarie Legolas
kerigan chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
This was a really sweet story with such a soft angle to it. I loved it.
Hikitsulover-818 chapter 5 . 10/30/2007
wow ...
corny's idol chapter 5 . 3/20/2006
this was a great story
Arwen Greenleaf No.1 chapter 5 . 1/19/2006
This is too sad for me but brilliant.

I'm crying right now,please continue I love Legolas and Arwen.
Bruteaous chapter 5 . 11/13/2004
This story was good and plus it faced many angles some authors do not wish to engage. I find that very awesome to find in a story. Shall you be writing a prequel to this story?
1fan chapter 5 . 11/19/2003
this is awesome! keep upthe good work!
Black Hawk chapter 5 . 8/2/2003
OMG, I'm like, in tears. This is such a sweet and woe-full tale. You write with tenderness and understanding. Thank you.
Liangsui Lady of Bright Water chapter 5 . 6/24/2003
There are so many sweet flashbacks of their time together.. It's so sad that Arwen feels so angry and sad at the same time.

Keep up the awesome writing!

Liangsui
lady sarowen chapter 5 . 4/18/2003
wow! u'r story is the first story that has ever made me 's so sad but i love it put next chap up soon pleas!
Shinigami Ace chapter 5 . 4/17/2003
loved the story! its so sad! :'( very well written.
Lefty chapter 4 . 4/13/2003
YOU KILLED LEGOLAS! HOW DARE YOU?

Just kidding...so did I...hehehe.

You're right. Great minds do think alike! LoL. We both have Legolas getting stabbed (whoa...that sounds really morbid...) while fighting orcs. Werid how alike they were. Yet different also.

I thought you did Arwen's grieving very nicely. You could feel how much she cared for Legolas and the hurt his passing caused her. I really liked it when you wrote Thranduil in. I tried writing him into my story, but I just couldn't get it right, so I left it out. Plus I mainly wanted to focus on Aragorn...

I think I liked the last chapter best because of the emotion. It was very touching when Legolas came back as a spirit to see Arwen and how he explained how “While you grieve for me, they cry for you.” It was a very nice line.

All in all, I think it was a wonderful, emotional, touching story. Very nicely written, and very sad.

BTW, thank you for reviewing my story. It really means a lot. :-)

Lefty
Lefty chapter 5 . 4/13/2003
YOU KILLED LEGOLAS! HOW DARE YOU?

Just kidding...so did I...hehehe.

BTW, thank you for reviewing my story. It really means a lot. :-)

Lefty
Salysha chapter 5 . 4/8/2003
A very touching story! There is much depth and angst in this and the fic would certainly deserve more good reviews. I like how the story flows between the present hopelessness and fond memories of the past.

If you are planning on updates - I understand there should be at least one more chapter coming up - you could tell more about Legolas and Arwen's meetings in Rivendell when they met for the first time. Maybe you could write a magical-like meeting in the gardens? Admittedly, I am thinking about Arwen-Aragorn scene on the bridge in FotR but really, it was quite enchanting. Maybe something like that would fit here as well.

I also like how you write about Thranduil having a good relationship with his son. Most stories portray the king as quite a sadistic child-abuser or at least as a very unpleasant father. What I'm wondering about now is the end. Things do not look good for the Evenstar; even though Legolas made his come-back from the dead to comfort her. I'd still say she is in risk of perishing because of a broken heart if something doesn't change the course of things soon. It's amazing how she has lasted for a year, though I suppose it's not much in the Elven scale of things. Time flows differently for the Elven kind.

Also, thank you very much for reviewing my odd story. The fic *is* a bit strange, to say the least, but I'm glad you enjoyed it nevertheless. ;)
fLaMeR101 chapter 5 . 4/3/2003
that was good! i really like reading this story and others!
ShinzonAurthurDentEiffel65nut chapter 4 . 4/1/2003
AH! (Sob) You killed my daddy! You CAN"T Have Arwen fall in love with ARAGORN! THAT IS A SIN! DAMN THE HUMAN!