Reviews for For The Honor Of The Regiment
selthar chapter 25 . 12/9/2023
Interesting story... an actually believable fusion of Worm and Bolo, looking forward to hopefully seeing more of this.
Llewey chapter 1 . 12/5/2023
If she shot jim with a shotgun in the head at conversation range there likely wouldn’t be any head for a whole to be in
Llewey chapter 1 . 12/5/2023
Can we get a real summary? ‘Cause, “its one of three worm fics i thought up” is barely a sentence and tells readers nothing beyond a general setting and a conflicted author
Woolodin chapter 25 . 8/19/2023
oh god that is a fucking blast good sir or siret kinda mad you don't seem to want to do anything with it but eh I really like all your stuff for the worm area haven't looked at the other stuff yet and Varga is just a tad to long for me to really want to read it for the like 50-ish hours of reading I got on it so far granted the last time I did it I got like 24-ish hours of reading in before I just said fuck it I might give it another go after I read Distance Learning again
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2023
I really wish you could come back to this story. Kenny is awesome. Super Concordia Administrator Taylor is awesome too.
Debate4life chapter 25 . 4/14/2023
Very entertaining
veritas31 chapter 25 . 3/31/2023
I just read this story through again and it is still a brilliant read. Hopefully some time soon the urge to update it will strike you, fingers crossed.
mishap chapter 25 . 9/16/2022
I absolutely love this fic. Not only am I a Keith Laumer fan from way, way back, but truly love it when anyone takes canon and makes it their b*tch.
I hope that you have not lost your inspiration to continue this story and I hope to see more in the near future...I am willing to beg?

Please, pretty please with a cherry on top!
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 25 . 6/15/2022
nice!
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 13 . 6/14/2022
Mass effect scenethe fuck? (confused)
Ar-Kaos chapter 25 . 3/24/2022
this was great fun, much enjoyed.

sincere thank you for sharing :)
animusand chapter 4 . 2/8/2022
I really like the plot ideas and I am following several of your stories, but maybe you could get a fact checker. M2HB machine gun should have an effective range of about 1,800m, roughly ten times what you've stated. Details aside, this is getting interesting. Keep up the good work.
FaeBreeze chapter 25 . 1/31/2022
This was adorable. What a rambunctious bunch of little terrors!
Dumbledore is Gay chapter 10 . 1/25/2022
With all due respect, I think that chapter 10, as it is right now, is superfluous, and could have been handled in a few paragraphs and in as little as 200 or so words, rather than a full chapter and several thousand words.

Why? Well, all we get to read about this chapter is the Hebert and Barnes family on vacation.
No important plot points get advanced, there is no significant character development.
It's essentially the equivalent of a "beach / hotsprings episode" in any anime.
It is just slice of life, a breather episode, if you will.

Which is all very well and good for those that go crazy about that, but it is equally pointless for advancing the story.
It's just another few thousand words which don't get us closer to the end or to other more exciting or interesting moments.

I'm afraid that your writing style may have an unfortunate tendency to ramble on a little bit, such as the segments when Kenny the BOLO (which, by the way, I read in the voice of Gabriel Angelos from Dawn of War 2) is thinking about his situation or projects.

I say "unfortunate tendency" because that's how I personally see it. It's not at all impossible that this is a style of writing that is, or could be, beloved by many.

I'm an adept of the school of thought that says to purge from a story everything that does not help advance the plot, establish characters, develop characters, and help the reader understand the world and what is going on.

Thank you for your time. It is an otherwise-decent story, and I really do enjoy whatever I manage to find in it that I consider good.
sanabalis chapter 25 . 1/23/2022
Why does Santa go down the chimney? Because it soots him :) Just.. likely not this year :)