Reviews for Ranma: My mother's classmate?
SithLordNilis chapter 2 . 3/3/2020
Please update soon I enjoyed reading this
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 11/9/2018
This is going to be GOOD! Hhhmmm, Negi’s Half sibling? Timeline would fit for Nagi being with Eva.
Mr. Haziq chapter 2 . 4/12/2018
Interesting...
Vangran chapter 2 . 1/12/2018
I hope you continue this story. I haven't come across many fics with different moms and Evangeline being the mommy is truly novel. Once again I REALLY hope you continue this.
BiGDeal chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
interesting. Not my usual favourites but definitely worth it.
god of all chapter 2 . 6/6/2017
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon .
Funguy2015 chapter 2 . 4/15/2017
nice start hope it is continued
AvidReader chapter 2 . 3/25/2017
I really like the premise of your story. However your Grammer is poor, the sentence structure isn't great, you tell too much and show too little and there are a lot of cliches. I strongly suggest you get a beta/editor. That being said I think you have a great idea here and look forward to seeing you grow as a writer.
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 3/27/2017
Well this looks unique and can't wait to see how this story develops. And you can find both Ranma and Negima on Kiss Anime site, its should heavily help the writing of your story, than again you could also search out their manga online.
TheFunnyScar chapter 2 . 3/25/2017
I'll try to make it up in the next chapter
Mysterioustgexpert chapter 2 . 3/24/2017
This is going a bit too fast. Still good, but maybe you should consider slowing down a bit.
AxelTheBunny chapter 2 . 3/24/2017
well first off Im going to point out Ranma feels very much out of character. I dont see the purpose of making Ranma so much older than the majority of the other characters. I'd also point out that they refer to it as Junior high in Japan, not middle school.

Dialogue in general feels rather clunky. Ranma tends to speak in a rather particular way which this seems to lack. It really does not feel like Ranma. The buildup doesnt exactly payoff if you just give us nothing and randomly jump as well. Buildup works best if you actually build it up, there is a difference between leaving some mystery and leaving your reader running around cluelessly. There really doesnt seem to be a point to Ranma being so much older as well.

The concept is still not a bad idea, my issue is you seem to be rushing to payoff rather than really building up a story.
shugokage chapter 2 . 3/24/2017
Interesting chapter!
Mysterioustgexpert chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
2 things that kinda bug me about this chapter. How did Genma know about Ranma being inhuman? Evangeline can be mistaken for a young human girl very easily. And secondly, Genma cracked rather fast under pressure, which is kinda unusual because he always keep things hidden from Ranma. On a side note, look like getting cursed run in Ranma's family.
shugokage chapter 1 . 3/19/2017