Reviews for Pressure (rewritten)
JanetM74 chapter 32 . 6/10/2022
Been addicted to this from the start!

Next one!
JanetM74 chapter 16 . 6/9/2022
Omg omg
JanetM74 chapter 8 . 6/9/2022
Ok. I’m hooked.
JanetM74 chapter 4 . 6/9/2022
This is a beautiful chapter
whitetigers chapter 32 . 2/17/2022
I haven’t signed in this is Whitetigers from House of Cards trilogy. I loved this story! You’ve done a fantastic job on it. In my own opinion the suspicions about Henry are somewhat unfounded since the only incident was throwing a food tray at Joe caused by a triggered panic attack and not really based on him actually wanting to hurt anyone. I mean innocent until proven guilty. I get Franks need to protect Joe. It’s what I love about the boys. But Henry’s a victim. And should be treated as one til otherwise proven. Poor Henry! My heart really goes out to him. Yes he kinda idolizes Joe but after all the abuse and someone kind and compassionate comes along they are a life saver in a world of hurt. The constant suspicion of him kinda got to me but all in all I loved reading it and had me enthralled the whole way through. Two thumbs up!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/14/2021
They have the confession from Henry so all they need is the cops to hear the story and Hayden whole story will fall apart
Guest chapter 11 . 1/14/2021
This whole getting arrested and going to jail thing is highly Over Exaggerated.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/11/2021
Wow within the same day?! Know if only the cops acted like this in the real world
ag chapter 7 . 9/8/2019
a

ae
Periwinkle Party chapter 30 . 12/12/2018
Hm... not sure this is going to end well for Joe's face...

As a student of mental health first aid and psychology and also as a person who suffers frequent panic attacks I feel something off reading about Joe's panic attacks. Now, when my issues started I would be confused (because I repressed the reasons I was having problems) and it was easier to get out of panic. Now that I remember most of it waking up is harder. Whatever is happening around me is playing some role in my visions from the past, including my sister asking what's wrong. People can talk to and shake me but it won't work. You portray this with Henry but not with Joe. Perhaps I just find it odd or maybe Henry fakes the attacks with Joe around for comfort... but I could be wrong about Joe since I'm still younger than him and probably you. Maybe he deals with his life better than me. Who knows. Wish your writing well!
Periwinkle Party chapter 11 . 12/8/2018
Wow... Hayden is written so well... he reminds me of my Grandfather. He acts all sweet but is a very evil man. Met him twice. I cried with thankfulness the last time which was two months ago at my sister's wedding because my friend (who's a boy, and my escort for the night) stuck by me and kept the man from threatening me and being creepy and getting his face torn off by me because I'm cool like that. My friend? He's my Joe. (-)
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 7 . 10/11/2018
Oh man! This is getting bad! I hope Joe will be able to hug frank before he’s taken in
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 6 . 10/11/2018
Oh no the creep lives on the same street as Henry? That’s really bad
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 5 . 10/11/2018
Oh nooo! Oh man this idiot sickhead screwed up by messing with franks little bro. I wonder how poor joe is going to react when he finds out about charges being pressed
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 4 . 10/11/2018
Aww that was a nice moment between Joe and his father