Reviews for Return to Oz
Carly Thompson chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
Hi! I like your story so much! I think that it is a good start for your fanfiction. Can I translate your story into Russian? Your story after your agreement will be published here:
pinkheels7000 chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
This is so good - thank you! I can't see where you're taking us...I like it! And the angst! Looking forward to another chapter.
Tee chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
Oh Rowan/ Lucas! Will there ever be a chance again with you and Dorothy? You just had to spoil it by trying to kill her. You could've been so good together!
Lady Murdock chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
We so need a second season of this show! This was great- thanks for the look into Lucas' mind- I think the two of them are what really demand a continuance- we all just really need closure.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
I loved this! I appreciated the insight into Rowan's thought process as well as the way you captures the character's voices. Great job describing Dorothy's world from Rowan's viewpoint; the use of words such as "carriage" and "screened door" provided a great way to describe Earthen items without overwhelming me as a reader with overly-complicated descriptions.
maxiefae chapter 1 . 3/18/2017