Reviews for Sugar Pop
HinataChuu chapter 1 . 8/17
pleaseee uppp
hyuuga princess chapter 2 . 1/27
I feel Hinata's character diverted from how she was portrayed in the first chapter. That's just me though. She did start as a baby then grew up to 16 years old in the first chapter. Maybe I just need more insight (more chapters, update please :D)?

Was sad there was only one lemon scene unlike the three in chapter one, sigh, sentiments of a pervert. Pardon me

But OOOooOooo~~~~ Kabuto is back in the picture!? I'm expecting a steamy KabuHina reunion!

I still feel bad for Hinata's mom T_T
hyuuga princess chapter 1 . 1/27
DAMN sorry this was hot
I kinda think Orochimaru and Kabuto are hot. I feel sorry for Hinata's mom though
I'm not a big Fugaku fan but this crack is this interesting
Are there gonna be anyone else in the mix? Hoping for more boys and more lemon action! Ty!
rainstormwoman chapter 2 . 8/20/2017
looking forward to next update
hii chapter 2 . 8/16/2017
may you please do a fugakuxhinata one shot smut?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2017
Out of all your stories I'm most curious to see how this story will unravel! I think because of its dark nature and controversial themes. Also Hinata is so naive and easily manipulated, I need to see the story move along to develop her character so that she's the one doing the manipulating. I think the saddest character here is Hitomi. She too appears to be very naive, almost like someone with very Low IQ? Is she? Why didn't she go back to Hiashi? She was innocent. Would love to see an update! Cheers!
crystalblue19 chapter 2 . 5/5/2017
Omg, Fugaku is so cruel to just use her and leave her at the hospital ;-; and Kabuto, oh man, I can't imagine he'll want to help her without wanting something in return D:
CiestGun chapter 2 . 4/28/2017
This hinata needs to have a break. Let her heal or this will be too sad.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2017
So sad! And why is kabuto not locked up?
Haru chapter 2 . 4/27/2017
Keep up the good work and I look foreword to your next update!
Thesunkunoichi chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
I feel so terrible for poor Hinata. She's been sexually abused and is now homeless! Even the people (Fugaku) who were supposed to help her take advantage of her. That is so sad! Hoping the next chapter improves her condition.
CaptainHuggyface3218 chapter 2 . 4/25/2017
ahh, my poor Hinata... SHE IS SUFFERING AND NEEDS TO BE PROTECTED! kabuto needs to stay away! And can't wait for Sakura to show up... and I mean that in a dislike Sakura kind of way XD
flornoir chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
Hinata harems are hard to come by, so I hope to read more soon