Reviews for The Rink
Noah chapter 46 . 2/8
One of my favorit fanfictions of all time
DaughterofHades149315 chapter 3 . 1/21
eXcuSe mE. Since ah' when have you learned about the Greek gods being real? What do you mean 'gOdS'
'Gods he just infuriated her' I AM SO CONFUSED.
Imagination Devil chapter 5 . 1/12
Oooh… I actually wanted their friendship to be later in the story. But, this is okay. Could you do something, like, they argued, then Percy got injured in a hockey match!
Bookish77 chapter 35 . 7/4/2023
Ahhh, the ending was perfect! You wrote that so well!
Bookish77 chapter 29 . 5/9/2023
Ahhhh! This was sooo cute! Honestly, I love cliches, too, and I wish more stories would have them!
Bookish77 chapter 23 . 4/16/2023
I LOVED IT SO MUCH! The story arc you have here is amazing, and I love the way you made Annabeth sleep on Percy's chest. This is an absolutely amazing story!
Bookish77 chapter 13 . 3/29/2023
Ahhh! That was so good! I really liked the love triangle thing, and I will definitely it let have to put that in my story. (It’s a Preyna.) Anyways, I love the way that you are weaving this one, and this story is really addicting, haha!
Forex chapter 46 . 3/24/2023
First of all. I've totally binge read this whole story today. Love it too much. Nice to hear you graduated. I graduated a year and a half ago. Wish you all the best on whatever you do next :)
Forex chapter 6 . 3/24/2023
I've just found this story, so far so good :)
Bookish77 chapter 10 . 3/6/2023
I liked the little joke about the bed, haha! Good chapter, and a great way to build romance! I really like this story!
Bookish77 chapter 4 . 2/18/2023
This was amazing! I really like how you added Luke and the small Percabeth moment. This si so good! (Also, ice skating is super fun! I love it!)
Bookish77 chapter 2 . 2/18/2023
This was a really good chapter. I like how you did two POVs.
Bookish77 chapter 1 . 2/17/2023
I loved it! You did a really nice job setting up the plot, but I can't wait for the Percabeth!
percabethaddict chapter 46 . 12/16/2022
i spent all day reading this story and i loved it so much. and i LOVED the ravioli scene with percy! it really represents his character and i actually felt like i was reading a book uncle rick made. this fic is the definition of perfect and i would love to read more works by you!
Guest chapter 46 . 12/7/2022
I love your story so much !
It has a complete logical system and story,and the plot is very natural!
I really like the interaction and friendship of the characters,each character is very vivid!
your work is fantastic!My words can't describe how good this is!
keep doing it!
(By the way, my English is not very my review may have grammatical that doesn't stop me from loving your work!)
1,352 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »