Reviews for A Quarian's Tale: Beginnings
GrumpyShaman chapter 29 . 4/24
what a ride, but no rest for the wicked. to the next!
mordreek chapter 25 . 2/22
It's nice to meet a fellow Calinstel fan as the last sentence shows. :)
Gespenter chapter 29 . 11/29/2017
HOLY SHIT TALK ABOUT A WAY TO FINISH THE FIRST SET OF CHAPTERS GG
Janizary chapter 29 . 10/5/2017
Way behind on my reading. Taking longer to catch up than I thought!

Ouch with Tali's rage against Joker. Not that I didn't feel that way myself after my first run through of ME2.

Jumping over to the new story.
kamehameha 2000 chapter 29 . 9/28/2017
wow just wow i live this hole story but damn that ending. i was crying
Kingkoopa43 chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
I think this is my absolute favorite fanfic that retells the story of the games, but with just right amount of original content mixed in. I absolutely cannot wait to read the next chapter. Please keep up the amazing work.
Pteaset chapter 29 . 9/23/2017
Beautifully well written I love the tweak to the ending on the game story it makes the final moments much more emotional
Tali'Shepard Rulz chapter 29 . 9/23/2017
Like the changed ending but Shepard's dead :(. At least there'll be already established romance in the next story.
Pteaset chapter 11 . 9/22/2017
I love the way you have written Rex most stories I've read on here to treat him as more of an asshole you really are humanizing him wonderfully
Aftermath212 chapter 29 . 9/22/2017
WHAAAAT!

You lured me into a false sense of security! I thought this wouldn't happen until the second one! Nooooo! My poor heart has imploded. That ending... the mask... :(

The attack was so sudden, too! One minute, everything's fine. Post-galactic salvation banter! Woohoo! Let's drink, maybe throw a dance part— nope, you're all screwed. You legitimately caught me completely off guard with that. Wow.

And Liara wasn't on the ship! Damnit, I can't wait to see how this'll turn out.

So much for Garrus' salary. But at least Shepard won't have to worry about that arm injury now, so there's that! You can't take ALL of my happiness away. :P

In all seriousness, this was an exhilarating journey. You managed to turn my favorite game series into something else entirely. I don't even know how to describe it, honestly — it's like all the Tali/Shepard fics I've read so far were just plain eggs, but you added salt.

...That sounded like a more exalting comparison in my head, but the point is: salty scrambled eggs are much better than normal scrambled eggs, just like your story is much better than the others. :)

I'm so excited to see how you handle what's to come. There's so much stuff you can mess with! I'm giddy with anticipation. The week JUST ended, and yet I already want the NEXT week to start just so Friday can get here sooner. THAT's how much I love your stories. If that's not an endorsement, then I don't know what is! :P
Leaf Ranger chapter 29 . 9/22/2017
Oh wow...quite a sad ending. I honestly was expecting this until the start of the second fanfic. If there was going to be one. Which there is now.

Overall though, I think you did an amazing job. really well done! This was such a great fnafic, and I can't wait to see the next part! Keep up the amazing work!
sCosplayChameleon chapter 29 . 9/22/2017
You have really outdone yourself (if that's possible... this whole thing has been amazing)! It has been a wild ride and I can't wait to read what's to come! You took this game and give it life! Tali and Shepard (rest his soul) deserved to love each other in the first game darn it! Thank you so much for this! Write on!
Pteaset chapter 10 . 9/22/2017
Great story so far
Blaze1992 chapter 29 . 9/22/2017
Dammit.
a7xfanatic11 chapter 29 . 9/22/2017
This was a really great take on Mass Effect. The squad interacted on their own, there was an appropriatdd e amount of bickering and banter along with the friendship and badass moments, and the fluff was nice too. Looking forward to the next one!