Reviews for Its Called a Baby Sweetheart: The Offical Story of Isabelle Wilde
AeroQC chapter 9 . 7/28/2018
Having read through all this, I find it not only believable within the context of Zootopia's world, but also in the context of Nick's and Judy's characters.
It's a very nice and sobering story, I'm glad to have read it.
Thank you.
AeroQC chapter 1 . 7/28/2018
Ah, so that's how it happens.
It's basically the movie 'Junior', but Nick takes the primary role.
This will be interesting. *grins evilly*
patrickharris98 chapter 8 . 4/25/2018
On ok that cool
patrickharris98 chapter 9 . 4/25/2018
I know I just wonder why they don't say complete
patrickharris98 chapter 9 . 4/25/2018
Why haven't You finished this story
Guest chapter 9 . 8/9/2017
Hello. Is chapter 9 the last chapter of this story or is there one more? Also, do you have any idea what you will call the new story?
GhostWolf88 chapter 8 . 7/23/2017
Waiting for the next installment of Isabelle's life.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2017
Pretty please don't take too long coming back. I can't wait to watch little Isabelle grow up. Loved this story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2017
Love it keep up the good work
GhostWolf88 chapter 9 . 6/28/2017
Very touching story, the ending sort of surprised me, I thought maybe Judy would be the mother of record, but it's all good. Can't wait for Isabelle's life story. Thanks for sharing.
baileyhobbs16 chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
This was adorable. I can't wait for the next story.
TheUnaccomplishedWriter chapter 9 . 6/28/2017
A brilliant end and I cannot wait for the new story and the next stage of Isabelle's life. Congrats on a great fic!
Stubat chapter 9 . 6/28/2017
Woah.. That was a ride. I still like the Isabelle narrations, help give the right flavor and a later perspective on Nick and Judy's budding love. Way cool. Scary stuff, there. Little touches like the doe looking for Judy, spotting her and her ears perk up. Judy's first clue it's going better.
The little slip of "she" was cute, as well as Nick's reaction. Nice that the doc handed her to Judy. He's seeing what's going on there already as he'd hinted earlier. Nicely done, a great ride. Thanks! Stubat
vforvictori chapter 9 . 6/28/2017
He should of said Judy dammit. Not Heather she's horrible
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Oh boy, here we go. Lovely chapter. Isabelle's narration is wonderful.