Reviews for In the Great Wide Somewhere
Guest chapter 6 . 3/24/2018
Loved it plz continue!
CC chapter 5 . 1/12/2018
Last night I decided to curl up with the first chapter of a new fic before I went to bed. I ended up reading all 5 chapters in one sitting and going to bed late! Totally worth it. Your story kept me so engaged. You're an excellent writer- you say more in 6,700 words and 5 chapters than many other writers would. I like the structure of the story- that you skipped some time and just hit the highlights so that you could get to the meat of the plot. Everything that you say and include is meaningful to the story and pushes the plot forward. Plus you get some cute Adelle moments in there (this is very important. I'm all for cuteness and angst and general being togetherness).

I wasn't expecting the uprising to happen so quickly, but now I'm very curious to see what happens! I'm glad there wasn't much of a delay.

I thought that Chapter 4 was exceptionally well done, particularly in how you keep it all in Belle's POV and the reader doesn't 100% know everything that's going on. You keep us in suspense and the little reveals are done well. The reveal of the death in Chapter 5 was also done well. Didn't see that coming. I'd thought that the blood on Adam's hands wouldn't be hugely significant, but you clearly aren't afraid to make this fic a bit dark. And I'm all here for it.

As for the ending of Chapter 5- Belle and Adam snuggling together under a blanket even though they aren't married yet? Yes please! Would love to see a continuation of that as you begin the next chapter.

Btw if you're on Tumblr, would love to know to give you a follow.
mkjewell1204 chapter 4 . 1/4/2018
THE READERS NEED MORE! This is so well written and I am craving more! Please keep going!
banzi chapter 2 . 6/11/2017