Reviews for What We Could Have Been
Mary Rose chapter 47 . 10/1
So during my exile you finished this fic and started a sequel. So, I have to catch up but I will. Addison and Derek together with babies is my happy place. And we fans do it so much better than Shonda ever could so in many ways it's lots better this way. So, yeah, great job.
yes please do a sequel
Annamria chapter 47 . 9/28
Nagyon tetszett az egész történet. Remélem írsz folytatást.
mandyg67 chapter 47 . 9/25
Lovely story! So happy that they have a happy ending.
StetyPaez chapter 47 . 9/25
With gloomy eyes I thank you for this for the second time in this chapter.

Addek fo !
Stety chapter 47 . 9/24
I did not mind the vast amount of fluff anyway because it was never too sweet for it to feel forced or unrealistic. Derek had his good guy dreamy side when he wanted to (the Derek Shonda offers I mean).

I am extremely thankful for this story and to be honest I re-read every other day at work, it keeps my mind correctly occupied.

Thanks again and I am loyally looking forward for a sequel! I mean who knows, there's never enough drama.

Have a very lovely week and Bless your Soul for being addek focused at this point in time!
Anonymous chapter 47 . 9/24
The names were very lovely. It suits them. Also, yes do a sequel!
Titania chapter 47 . 9/24
Nice ending. I love the names you chose for the babies and also the fact that they have different personalities. I would love to read a sequel. Seeing them as parents and owners of a hospital at the same time has a lot of potential.
xxLittle Black Dressxx chapter 47 . 9/24
Aww, that ending was really cute! I love that the twins have such different personalities. And the part about Derek calling every twenty minutes to check in and the babysitter not being amused was so sweet and funny. Thanks so much for writing this; I really liked reading it!
luvaddek chapter 47 . 9/24
Oh I am in love with this universe too. This story is my happy place. I has everything I ever wanted to watch on the show. Thanks for giving us this amazing story. This chapter was icing on the cake. Just perfect.
I am curious about hospital's name. I guess I will have to wait for sequel to find out.
SarcasticAlexWilliams chapter 47 . 9/24
This was an amazing story. Michael and Annabeth sound absolutely adorable - great names by the way, I absolutely love the name Annabeth especially - and the Addek family are finally happy, yay! This was an amazing read, thank you for writing it, you're an amazing writer.
B chapter 47 . 9/24
Can't believe this is over, but let me tell you, I'm HELLA satisfied. Thank you for writing and sharing this. I love love love AU Addek! And of course, I would love a sequel, omg!
Addison-fan chapter 47 . 9/24
Awesome chapter. Brilliant ending for an brilliant story. Love the names you pick for the twins, and they are healthy, beautiful little babies.

I'm kinda sad that this story came to an end, but I know we can expect another great stories from you.
Just found your fic and love it, yeah for the twins. Loved Cheif Addison and their crazy families.
Thanks for another great chapter. Can't ever get enough well written Addek fics. Eagerly waiting to see what happens next!