Reviews for That's Not How The Story Goes
Number Ten chapter 32 . 9/4
So sad that this story is ending. I've loved it every step of the way
dancingmylifeaway chapter 32 . 9/1
It's nice that Zelena is happy now, she's my favorite character in the show. I can't wait to read more and see what happens next! Please update soon!
ellegirlie77 chapter 32 . 8/25
Soo sad to hear but YAY! For a sequel. Very entertaining good job
ellegirlie77 chapter 31 . 8/16
I love how well you made Saunders fit with being Snow's brother and the timeline. Love also how you mention Killian carrying Emma bridal style. F*cking adorable. Can't wait for next chapter.
Number Ten chapter 30 . 8/13
You're killing me here! Where are the others or are they still dead right now? I knew Zelena's dragon transformation would interrupt the wedding
dancingmylifeaway chapter 30 . 8/12
Yay another chapter! Please continue this soon! I wonder where everyone else went.
Number Ten chapter 29 . 7/26
Wow, I was not expecting that. I like it though because Emma never had a fairy godmother. She's finally remembering!
dancingmylifeaway chapter 29 . 7/26
Aw yes, finally! Emma remembers! I can't wait to see everyone's reactions to her remembering and getting them home on her own. Please update soon!
ellegirlie77 chapter 29 . 7/26
Ahhhhhh that was beautiful. Totally worth the wait.
dancingmylifeaway chapter 28 . 7/15
Holy cow this chapter was dark. I thought at least Mary Margaret would live since she is related to Saunders and the kingdom belongs to her when he dies, so when they return to the enchanted forest, who will the kingdom belongs to after Saunders dies? If it's a true monarchy, David can't become king and be in charge because he doesn't have any blood ties to Mary Margaret's family. This just got confusing. I hope they get Henry back and I hope Emma remembers, she really needs to by now.
As always, great chapter and I can't wait to read more!
ellegirlie77 chapter 28 . 7/13
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It was really good though. Definitely a nail biter
Number Ten chapter 27 . 7/8
I'm glad Emma bit Kathy, a little payback. Sounds like the final showdown is coming! I'm excited!
dancingmylifeaway chapter 27 . 7/8
Aw crud. I got to the end before I knew how close it was. I can't wait to read more and I hope the heroes get Emma back soon.
Number Ten chapter 26 . 6/29
I hate Saunders so much right now. Can he actually make someone fall in love with him?
dancingmylifeaway chapter 26 . 6/29
POOR RUBY! This made me so sad. Everyone is having problems all over the realms, why can't anyone just be genuinely happy?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »