Reviews for Beauty and the Boss
lunawyse13 chapter 17 . 2/12
This was such a heart wrenching and emotional rollercoaster! I loved it! You have rekindled my love for Our Boy Guzma!
Withered Flower chapter 17 . 3/21/2018
This made my heart squeeze
Guest chapter 13 . 12/2/2017
This has to be one of my favorite stories I’ve read on here so far. I love your writing style. It flows well and appears very well thought out. There are a few mistakes and things to brush up on but keep on writing! You’re skills will shape up and you’ll be an even stronger writer! I hope to read more of this in the future but for now I’ll be reading the rest of your stories as well :-)
Knitting Dragon chapter 17 . 6/29/2017
Beautiful well written and hart warming. You have just become a favorite. You have an amazing talent.
SuperfastSquiddle chapter 17 . 4/25/2017
AAAAAAAAAA! I love love love this so much! Honestly this has been one of my favourite fanfics in a long time! I'm sad to see it come to an end (if this is the end that is) but it's so satisfying! I'm so glad you gave garret his commupance too, what a dick amirite? I look foreword to seeing more from you 3
Guest chapter 12 . 4/15/2017
I cant wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/8/2017
I love this.
soft wet chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
guidlines smindlines i think it's gureato.
catspats31 chapter 2 . 3/23/2017
The writing quality is fine and dandy in terms of your spelling and grammar, but the following part of the Content Guidelines is broken for being a second person or you-based story:

Entries not allowed:
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

You should remove all elements related to the reader and replace them all with a canon character or original character. Switch to the first person or third person point of view. Alternatively, you can move it to a site where it's allowed like Archive Of Our Own. Outside of that, you know how to keep the characters in character.
SuperfastSquiddle chapter 3 . 3/20/2017
Ehehe, ehehehe, I like this far too much already omg. I can't wait to see how this goes!
SuperfastSquiddle chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
Ooooo oooo. I like this concept/AU already! I'll definitely be following! (also bruh you spelt your tumblr url in the author's notes wrong)