Reviews for Missing Scene: Voodoo Queen
Niori chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This was epically hilarious.
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
heheheheh so cute! "Marguerite has the doll!"

i liked the point of view of Marguerite actually WANTING Roxton, since the show seems to show it more from Roxton just wanting her.
TheChosenOne3 chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
OMG! I could not stop laughing after I read this story. Thank you so much for writing it. Voodoo Queen enraged me! I never thought Roxton could be so cruel. I loved this story.
LMR chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Mwhahahahahaha!
Eva chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Excellent scene. Brilliantly funny. Laughed myself silly at Roxton having this uncontrollable desire to remove clothing in front of the others. I loved it. OMG.I loved it. Great visuals. Thank you so much for such a pleasant read.
Jessie8 chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Great story! More please! A sequel would be nice!
veggie5 chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
LOL! Alanna, this was great! I loved it! And the end. ROTFL! Absolutely hilarious!
lois3 chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Hi;

I liked your story. I have thought for some time that the Voodoo Queen needed more explaination. I don't write, but I always thought that Marguerite, and Roxton must have had a fight before he went out to toss the spear around, and that he was attracted to Danielle because she looked like Marguerite. She was mysterious, playfull, and unlike Marguerite, she was willing. I also agree that Marguerite was hurt by Roxton's actions. I loved the way you had her pay him back it was just so Miss Krux.

Thanks;

Lois
MissMeggs chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
That was cute!

i had a good laugh at the end!

Great job, keep um comin!
Steffi chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Aww Alanna! Loved it! Really can understand Marguerite tried to avoid him .and I think its good that she gave him a cold answer and left. At least so he realized what he did wrong! :D

LOVED the end! ROTFL! It was hilarious ..wish we had seen that on screen! :D

Great job! :)

Steffi :)
Theexplorer chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
brillant i loved the ending!