Reviews for This Transient, Floating World
LavenderAlaska chapter 22 . 9/11
Ahh I loved this so much, Ukiyo is such a lovely person and I adore her relationship with Kakashi. I'm so happy that Sakumo survived even though it came at such a cost.

I really hope you come back to this someday but even if you don't i really want you to know that you've created one of the best Naruto OC's on this site : )
Panda Blitz chapter 22 . 8/17
Still love this story
Claymoneky99 chapter 22 . 8/8
Damn it! I want more! This story is so fucking good!
BakeshopBitch chapter 22 . 7/19
This is probably one of the best fics I’ve read in a while. The pacing and writing is so so good! I am so invested in story line and it’s characters! The death of her dad got me so bad! Also the scene with the dog is possibly the grossest thing I’ve read in a while so good job on that lol
I really really love this and hope you decide to return to it one day!
Autonomous God chapter 22 . 7/18
Is this fic abandoned?
lol if she just tried even a little bit earlier this would have gone very different
It was a little annoying how she never tried at all towards anything before now, it took her mom dying just for her to read books, like she expected any random could just be a ninja
YasLuna chapter 1 . 6/22
do you have any thoughts to continue this series?
Heyo chapter 22 . 5/29
This has been an amazing story that k you!
Focail chapter 22 . 5/2
Oh, this is pretty great, I hope you still update it.

I'm a bit unclear on Ukiyo's inability to feel pain though. What exactly counts as pain here? She apparently doesn't feel hunger, but does feel burning lungs, pins and needles, and smoke in her eyes forces her to keep them closed. (Or were any of those mistakes?)
BRO I LOVE THIS CONCEPT SO MUCH? NO PAIN NO GAIN BUT THIS BITCH SAID”mmmm but what if”
maalik chapter 1 . 4/23
really liked this story. hope you update it again
Ptolemyspyjamas chapter 9 . 4/20
'Lives aren't something you can weigh' sounds profound except that's precisely what you do as a Military leader. Imagine the leaders during any of the wars giving up and going home because it might cause a particular unit to die.

Sakumo probably committed suicide to avoid disgraceful discharge.
Sen M. Pheles chapter 22 . 2/20
This is such an interesting story! I really can't wait to see more of this, your writing is amazing!
Pimp father Jones chapter 3 . 2/16
She’s now officially one of the boys because she dug a hole
1,541 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »