Reviews for MAMMY'S PRAYER
magnolia1717 chapter 1 . 6/8
As a Christian I believe the Holy Spirit can change Rhett's heart in a I love this..I forget which fanfiction Scarlett went back to her teachings.
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 1 . 4/18
What a beautiful story!
starlite22 chapter 41 . 4/12
Shocked at how OC Rhett is, find it hard to believe he would that quickly become a god fearing man, when he was such a atheist. It would take way more than that for him to change.
starlite22 chapter 31 . 4/12
Why are Scarlett’s two oldest children never mentioned? Where are they?
starlite22 chapter 22 . 4/12
Mammy wouldn’t of introduced Chandler by his first name to Suellen and Carren, she would of called Mr and his surname.
starlite22 chapter 16 . 4/12
Am I the only one who wants Scarlett to get together with Chandler?
rhett's love chapter 45 . 3/25
I loved this chapter. I especially loved the beginning with him being playful with her. Can't wait to read more about their night in town and where he is taking her on the second honeymoon
Been following you with interest but Rhett was an confirmed atheist at death's door at the end of the novel. You've gone too far.
Always nice to proof your post.
Florausten chapter 40 . 2/4
Hello, somethings wrong with the chapter.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/3/2017
I very much enjoyed reading this, it was a lovely update. Your story gets better and better.
babykathy1961 chapter 32 . 11/26/2017
Yes, in the novel Ashley had led her on for two years in his subtle namby-pamby way. He continued that pattern constantly giving her just little tidbits to keep Scarlett on the hook so to speak. Rhett had him pegged correctly. He was a dog in a manger.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/5/2017
Just sat down and read all thirty chapters thus afternoon and I can't wait for more! I am so digging this last chapter delving into the complexity of the Scarlett/Ashley drama.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/5/2017
Ashley’s a bastard! He planted the seed of the two bedrooms and he puts al the blame for it in Scarlett?! I hate him.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Hardly wait to see what happens next.