Reviews for Mass Effect 2: Rapture's Legacy
Dead344156 chapter 9 . 2/5
Plz update
StackerWlf chapter 9 . 8/12/2020
An interesting concept so far. Although I have a feeling that somehow Cerberus got ahold of either Eleanor herself or her research and that is why the Illusive Man considers Delta such a threat.
Spartan-A312 chapter 9 . 5/7/2020
PLEASE FRIGGIN UPDATE THIS FRAKING AWESOME STORY ALREADY GOD DARNIT!
Ubermorph1000 chapter 4 . 2/12/2020
It's a shame this story is abandoned, it was very interesting
Guest chapter 9 . 12/13/2019
I actually liked the prospect of Jack acting like a Little Sister.
djmegamouth chapter 7 . 11/3/2019
Well that didn’t go the direction I thought it would. I’m happy with how you mixed up this mission though. I hope you do this more if you ever continue the story. I guess this would explain why Eleanor left rapture she went to find Jack I’m guessing. Now I’m thinking either jack is Eleanor’s daughter or she’s one of the little sisters grown up as a big sister. Maybe the other little sisters view as delta as their grandfather while the little sisters view Eleanor as a mother figure.
djmegamouth chapter 6 . 11/3/2019
Eleanor is shepherds mom isn’t she. I’d love that if it were true.
Species Unknown chapter 9 . 3/25/2019
Well now. This seems quite interesting! I was hoping for a Bioshock story like this. :D
Cowmangler9000 chapter 4 . 11/21/2018
Cool to have delta abroad the Normandy
Cowmangler9000 chapter 1 . 11/21/2018
Cool
Invader Viceroy chapter 9 . 6/15/2018
IT LIVES
Solemn Vigil chapter 8 . 6/13/2018
'"It turns out... that Jack is Delta's grandfather..." said Miranda.'

Shouldn't it be 'Jack is Delta's granddaughter'?
icedshadows chapter 7 . 5/20/2018
...HA!...
RedRat8 chapter 8 . 10/3/2017
It's cool if it's late mate. Just do what you need to do for your chapter and us readers will always love it. Also now I have a mental picture of a worn out looking Delta sitting in a rocking chair patting a toddler Jack on the head.
DBlade59 chapter 8 . 10/3/2017
if and when the family reunion happen it is going to be one awkward meeting, more so if it happens in a lab (project overlord DLC might due) since that 3 generation of forced lab rats
How about making a bit more backstory for Delta since you made a good point earlier that someone wouldn't just find Rapture by accident due to how far down it is (the lighthouse in the middle of the ocean would also strange). Well unless you were a scientist/researcher exploring the deep sea and/or bottom of the ocean, or a scavenger looking for wreaks/sunken ships. Given how hard it would be to find, how the city was built, and who moved there, it would make more sense (now that it thought about) that Delta had to have been looking for Rapture which would make him some kind of government agent (US or Russia most likely given Andrew Ryan past), a criminal trying to score (Frank Fontaine and associates), a spy or mercenary (would explain how he survived the experiments), or maybe even someone like Booker DeWitt (hell given the weirdness of the tears and how many time he passed through or been near/used something from one, it might even be him randomly sent there somehow after Elizabeth killed him (its a paradox who know how reality could/would do to fix/correct itself))