Reviews for Mass Effect 2: Rapture's Legacy
ThedemonlordPingu chapter 6 . 7/30/2017
Nice
I can't wait until shepherd sees delta fight. Hopefully you won't make him week or anything. Also hope that delta keeps his suit with no visual changes, it would be weird if he didn't wear it. Also can't wait for more.
Invader Viceroy chapter 5 . 7/10/2017
Nice, I like the direction and style of this story so far, and I'm guessing Eleanor will show up sometime given how she would be one of the last that left rapture and given how she was a little sister, with their extreme regeneration she could plausibly still live to the current events.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2017
So what will Delta look like? I kind of picture him with the same black hair as Eleanor with the eyes of a little sister as a side effect to all the adam experiments.
Carre chapter 5 . 7/3/2017
1. Do you know what I like to see (read)... a army of angry Big Daddys AND Big Sisters with Eleanor in charge against the Reapers (no one tries to kill/hurt theirs daughters/Little Sisters, if they have any that said, and get away with it, girls in question who are "normal", adopted...).
2. Hope Delta will have (in style/design at least) his diving suit. Cant imagine how he looks otherwise.
3. Also hope Eleanor still lives, eh, also the other Little Ones (who are, at least, grown up I suppose) Delta saved. Speaking of duagthers... is Miranda Deltas duagther to? Or did I miss(understand) something? Spoiler alert, I know, but I have to ask.
4. That said, interesting story and cant wait to next chapter. Keep up the good work (thumbs up!)

This must be writen though... Watch out Milkway!
Watch out how you treat little girls becuse Big Daddy IS BACK!
Sorrry. Couldnt resist (true or not).
Anonschmanon chapter 5 . 7/3/2017
Yay! Delta's awake!
And now we found out that Cerberus did come to Rapture years ago.
Maybe one day Delta should visit to the a Citadel and find group of small (alien and human) kids. Especially young duct rats.
Samara, Thane and Legion would be more interested in Delta's life. Maybe spiritually?
Umbra.Venator chapter 5 . 7/2/2017
Good chapter, looking forward to seeing Delta's reaction to being in space! also hoping to see Delta with a Big Daddy inspired Armor or Eezo enhanced Big Daddy suit!
omaribacache316 chapter 5 . 7/2/2017
Good chapter, I really liked it.
I hope delta continue in his bioshock suit, because without his suit his not delta and also I would like to see later the army of big daddys against the reapers;)
RedRat8 chapter 5 . 7/2/2017
That was so much fun, and I have to ask, what will Delta's current armor and weapons be?
djmegamouth chapter 4 . 6/26/2017
If delta is here I'm sure Elenor isn't far behind. I'm confident she's still alive and looking out for him.
TheSonOfNight chapter 4 . 6/21/2017
This is a really interesting story
Guest chapter 4 . 6/12/2017
Great story, I hope you update soon.
random bystander chapter 4 . 6/9/2017
This. Motherfucking this. The only way that this could have gone without original characters. Perfect.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/8/2017
You know what would be more creepier in Rapture?
Sander Cohen's statues... Brrr!
Yay! They found subject Delta. But whatever happened to Eleanor?
omaribacache316 chapter 4 . 6/8/2017
i love it you are awesome keep the good work ;)
Zombie Eye chapter 4 . 6/8/2017
I can't wait for Delta's awakening. Can please oh please give Delta the Ion Laser and Gravity Well those two are some of my favorites things form bioshock 2.

To all Reapers and Mercs: Run and Hide Cause Daddy's Home.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »