Reviews for Miranda's Rose
Kasidy92 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
What a lovely poem :3 I do love that fact that Miranda is unapologetic about her behavior and attitude (though I did wish Rose would have chopped her to pieces when she slapped her XD Rose is my fave :3). I thought the way you separated the words (sorry, I'm not good with words ;w;) was very effective in making the poem emotionally driven. I really enjoyed this!
Sultan O' Spin chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
I got chills up and down my spine. Like most people, Miranda is not one of my favorite characters, but after reading this I can see why you like her.
Raindog Bride chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
This makes me exceedingly happy. As with all of your writing. You are extremely talented, and I wish a thousand good things your way. Including wombats.
No Rest for the Wicked chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
O Damn Miranda's mother! *stabstabstab*

This is very thought provoking. :O It gives me ideas! I know, scary thought, isn't it?
Eagle Lord chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Wow. That was amazing! It gave me goosebumps. Really. I like Miranda too, even though she is rude. She has got reasons, and she's nice sometimes anyway. This was an amazing poem and I think you should write more Miranda. You have a feel for the character.
Super-uber Duo AerII chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Aerena: *sniff* THAT IS SO TRUE! I loved that so much.;O; MY GOD, YOU'RE GOOD!
PyroStriker chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
I've always sort of had neutral feelings for Miranda. I couldn't decide whether I liked her or not. But I think she's beginning to grow on me.

Oh, and by the way, I know your chapters are 10 words long (way to make the rest of us feel inferior), but I must get more gory Kanzas goodness! Yes.
Lolly Cheesecake Factory chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
I know a few simple words can't express the feeling you have in this, . This is good.
neodactyl chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
O.o! my goshers that was good! Go write some more!