Reviews for Brockton Bay Tactics
PasiveNox chapter 10 . 10/12
hmmmmmmm great
KuramasClaw chapter 12 . 7/31
Great story and great idea! Sad to see that it hasn't been continued.
SeanHicks4 chapter 12 . 3/7
Interesting take, hope you come back to it
LizardTongue chapter 12 . 12/11/2018
I really hope your muse comes back to this one at some point. Because I can sort of see the Faire from here but I really want to see the road you have mapped to get there.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 10 . 11/22/2018
Thank you for this. It was a nice break from the drama. I personally would like to see this chapter made into it's own story.
Keep up the great work.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 8 . 11/22/2018
I completely disagree with this entire philosophy. Status Quo is only useful for one thing. Revolution.
It maybe be 50 years, it maybe 500. But keeping the status quo results in declining conditions until it all comes to a chaos. That is how Jack Slash was able to break everything. The protectorate and cauldron built a how of cards while lying to themselves.
The existence of Slaughterhouse 9 is proof of how much of a failure the system is.
DEBob19 chapter 8 . 9/12/2018
That was so much bullshit at the end I could see the crap coming out of their mouths.

Alexandria, or any of the Trio could take 6 hours out of their day and take out every major villain in BB without issue. The city with the most parahumans per capita, and more villains than 'heros'. The PRT could come in and clean up the non-parahumans leftover.

I was sorta looking forward to a more mercenary/wordly view for Taylor, especially given Archer's desertion, but this is cherry picking of the worst sort. The PRT isn't holding things still because it wants to, but because it's so ineffective and neuters the heros so badly for PR that it can't accomplish anything else. Anyone with as much experience as her summons have and with knowledge of the current powers should be able to see that the only way Brockton remains such a shithole is by purposeful design.

I'd been enjoying things up until this point, but this is probably it. Writing itself has been fun, and the summons themselves are very enjoyable. But Taylor just accepting 1.5 years of abuse compounded by imprisonment, assault, and essentially torture with The Locker and then just accepting for The Greater Good is just not something I can take.

Good luck with your writing!
Kasierreich chapter 12 . 7/3/2018
Another story left behind in the grind of broken dreams and concepts at . Sad.
deathgeonous chapter 12 . 4/30/2018
This is good. And a rational Taylor. Almost blasphemy. I like. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 4/10/2018
/... that tube top does not entirely cover her breasts.
bavalos chapter 12 . 3/29/2018
I dig it. Pretty interesting and a different twist. Can't wait for new updates
Lydia-Hood chapter 10 . 2/23/2018
Ok... so what was the point? An entire what if chapter? Its something in a TV show that is far from satisfying, a wasteful cliché used to provide a filler episode to help pad the season, but in a written story? Its pretty much useless. I basically skipped most of the entire thing because I didn't see the point, reading a long chapter of something which has no impact on the story except to be a massive filler, I got better to do, now I assume its possible that their might be another such chapter thrown in at some point in the future, but if it happen I'll skip it too. Like I said I don't see the point to bother, it might be entertaining to do for the writer, but at this point, just write a different story with the same premise where things turned out going very badly for Taylor.
Lydia-Hood chapter 7 . 2/23/2018
This story is pretty interesting, as I have been reading the story at first I thought Taylor had summoned sort of generic characters with diverging personalities, but basically with a blank background, they had personality, knowledge & skills, but nothing else, however it became obvious it was actually different and things it seem are more along the lines of Fate / Stay Night, each of the characters have an actual background and identity, but like Fate / Stay Night they are identified by their classes rather than as named individual, also the way Archer spoke in this chapter it gave the impression that just like Fate / Stay Night, they are heroic spirits given a physical form once anew.
Hypervene chapter 12 . 2/14/2018
Any summons tough enough to warrant the One Wings Angel theme then?
Hypervene chapter 7 . 2/14/2018
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!~
Great minds think alike! Oh, the philosophies being shown, its perfect!