Reviews for Brockton Bay Tactics
DragonsBC chapter 12 . 8/26
It is a nice little story you have here, I am sorry it hasn't been updated in a while though. Great concept and seems to be headed into a unique direction. Good job.
Adrian Dominic chapter 12 . 6/27
I would have really, really loved to have this story continue, but sadly, it hasn't been updated since 2017.
I would have loved to see where the villain route led. It was kind of rushed, but that's to be expected, but that didn't make it any less enjoyable to read.
ABoredReader chapter 2 . 11/14/2020
Pretty cool~ happy that for once! she had the good idea to go with the professionals in the hero job and probably living without that much problems till apocalyps
zigmas chapter 1 . 8/31/2020
And then Levi comes and says Hi.

This is the inherent problem with Worm crossovers:
It's rather easy to write a powerful Alt-Taylor who can deal with CAPES, even with Lung.
Those are still humans, so they have their human weak points and aren't exactly Terminator Killing Machines That Know No Mercy And Feel No Pain.
Most criminals can be actually reasoned with, given a situation.
And even the worst ones can still be defeated with more-or-less human-targeted attacks.
Not so the Endbringers.
While an Alt can survive them no problem (given enough luck), that's simply ignoring the problem, not solving it.
And THEN there's the Golden Idiot, though (funnily enough) some Alts manage to TALK to him successfully enough (no, not only through Shards, I mean even talking DIRECTLY to him).
This is questionably canon-compliant (nobody really knows his actual level of intelligence, not to mention his willingness to USE it, or otherwise), so when he actually GOES berserk, most Alts SHOULD simply curl in a corner and DIE WEEPING.
I'm quite afraid that THIS fic is of THAT type, but it poses an interesting CHALLENGE nonetheless.
Let's wait and see.
Oblivions Boatman chapter 11 . 8/8/2020
I really hope this gets continued, and I would love to see a full spin off with the evil route. especially with the differences in the summoned girls to their hero route counterparts.
PasiveNox chapter 10 . 10/12/2019
hmmmmmmm great
KuramasClaw chapter 12 . 7/31/2019
Great story and great idea! Sad to see that it hasn't been continued.
SeanHicks4 chapter 12 . 3/7/2019
Interesting take, hope you come back to it
LizardTongue chapter 12 . 12/11/2018
I really hope your muse comes back to this one at some point. Because I can sort of see the Faire from here but I really want to see the road you have mapped to get there.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 10 . 11/22/2018
Thank you for this. It was a nice break from the drama. I personally would like to see this chapter made into it's own story.
Keep up the great work.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 8 . 11/22/2018
I completely disagree with this entire philosophy. Status Quo is only useful for one thing. Revolution.
It maybe be 50 years, it maybe 500. But keeping the status quo results in declining conditions until it all comes to a chaos. That is how Jack Slash was able to break everything. The protectorate and cauldron built a how of cards while lying to themselves.
The existence of Slaughterhouse 9 is proof of how much of a failure the system is.
nlolDslsllz chapter 8 . 9/12/2018
That was so much bullshit at the end I could see the crap coming out of their mouths.

Alexandria, or any of the Trio could take 6 hours out of their day and take out every major villain in BB without issue. The city with the most parahumans per capita, and more villains than 'heros'. The PRT could come in and clean up the non-parahumans leftover.

I was sorta looking forward to a more mercenary/wordly view for Taylor, especially given Archer's desertion, but this is cherry picking of the worst sort. The PRT isn't holding things still because it wants to, but because it's so ineffective and neuters the heros so badly for PR that it can't accomplish anything else. Anyone with as much experience as her summons have and with knowledge of the current powers should be able to see that the only way Brockton remains such a shithole is by purposeful design.

I'd been enjoying things up until this point, but this is probably it. Writing itself has been fun, and the summons themselves are very enjoyable. But Taylor just accepting 1.5 years of abuse compounded by imprisonment, assault, and essentially torture with The Locker and then just accepting for The Greater Good is just not something I can take.

Good luck with your writing!
Kasierreich chapter 12 . 7/3/2018
Another story left behind in the grind of broken dreams and concepts at . Sad.
deathgeonous chapter 12 . 4/30/2018
This is good. And a rational Taylor. Almost blasphemy. I like. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.