Reviews for Brockton Bay Tactics
Sebine chapter 1 . 5/3
Taylor, Summoner of the Lesbian Slayers
Amy watch out, Taylor's bringing the hotties
Spidersauce chapter 8 . 12/13/2021
Taylor able to see past her trigger event with Sophia makes me think that TAYLOR is the one being mastered. Trigger events are meant to be supremely traumatizing, and yet one quick conversation and she's practically let things go?
Spidersauce chapter 7 . 12/13/2021
So the PRT just straight up outed Taylor to Sophia? That's really shitty of them.
Spidersauce chapter 3 . 12/13/2021
Tbh I consider Armsmaster's power to be an overwhelmingly powerful ability, he just also works hard. His level of versatility is downright shameless for how strong he's allowed to be.
DragonsBC chapter 12 . 8/26/2021
It is a nice little story you have here, I am sorry it hasn't been updated in a while though. Great concept and seems to be headed into a unique direction. Good job.
Adrian Dominic chapter 12 . 6/27/2021
I would have really, really loved to have this story continue, but sadly, it hasn't been updated since 2017.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/23/2021
I would have loved to see where the villain route led. It was kind of rushed, but that's to be expected, but that didn't make it any less enjoyable to read.
ABoredReader chapter 2 . 11/14/2020
Pretty cool~ happy that for once! she had the good idea to go with the professionals in the hero job and probably living without that much problems till apocalyps
zigmas chapter 1 . 8/31/2020
And then Levi comes and says Hi.

This is the inherent problem with Worm crossovers:
It's rather easy to write a powerful Alt-Taylor who can deal with CAPES, even with Lung.
Those are still humans, so they have their human weak points and aren't exactly Terminator Killing Machines That Know No Mercy And Feel No Pain.
Most criminals can be actually reasoned with, given a situation.
And even the worst ones can still be defeated with more-or-less human-targeted attacks.
Not so the Endbringers.
While an Alt can survive them no problem (given enough luck), that's simply ignoring the problem, not solving it.
And THEN there's the Golden Idiot, though (funnily enough) some Alts manage to TALK to him successfully enough (no, not only through Shards, I mean even talking DIRECTLY to him).
This is questionably canon-compliant (nobody really knows his actual level of intelligence, not to mention his willingness to USE it, or otherwise), so when he actually GOES berserk, most Alts SHOULD simply curl in a corner and DIE WEEPING.
I'm quite afraid that THIS fic is of THAT type, but it poses an interesting CHALLENGE nonetheless.
Let's wait and see.
Oblivions Boatman chapter 11 . 8/8/2020
I really hope this gets continued, and I would love to see a full spin off with the evil route. especially with the differences in the summoned girls to their hero route counterparts.
PasiveNox chapter 10 . 10/12/2019
hmmmmmmm great
KuramasClaw chapter 12 . 7/31/2019
Great story and great idea! Sad to see that it hasn't been continued.
SeanHicks4 chapter 12 . 3/7/2019
Interesting take, hope you come back to it
LizardTongue chapter 12 . 12/11/2018
I really hope your muse comes back to this one at some point. Because I can sort of see the Faire from here but I really want to see the road you have mapped to get there.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 10 . 11/22/2018
Thank you for this. It was a nice break from the drama. I personally would like to see this chapter made into it's own story.
Keep up the great work.