Reviews for Brockton Bay Tactics
Bookeater-otaku chapter 6 . 3/25/2017
This is a big insight of Archer persona. Taylor réaction will be interesting.

But it's Sophia who was the most interesting here. It was strange to see this character interact with someone akin to respect. Sophia is most of the time portrayed as a one dimensional psychopath.

And the Protectorate is probably looking at a way to apply the master/stranger protocols on Taylor case.

She need a lawyer asap. Or a new plan.
firelordeg chapter 6 . 3/25/2017
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter as well as for all the time and effort put into this story please continue to update as soon as life allows
SeerKing chapter 6 . 3/25/2017
Yeah, Taylor really needs to work on her control...as in getting Archer to not flirt with the banes of her life. Funny as hell, but not conductive to the whole secret identity thing.

Be interesting to see if Taylor either A) Blows up at Archer or B) Begs one of the other summons for help in dealing with Archer.
chaosglory626 chapter 5 . 3/23/2017
This is pretty great. I'm hoping that Taylor's hypothetical visualization actually happened and she has battle field clairvoyance, maybe the ability to see an area her fighters are in from a top down perspective. Telepathic orders seems a bit much, but maybe the ability to hear her commands through walls and from far away would work. I look forward to more. Keep up the good work.
firelordeg chapter 5 . 3/23/2017
peter andrei chapter 5 . 3/23/2017
Have mercy! you want us to die laughing?
Bookeater-otaku chapter 5 . 3/23/2017
Ha, I like Archer style. Way to put Emma in her place. But with her mental problem, Emma is too far gone for it to be wake up call.

And Shadow Stalker is not there? My two bets are that she is in the rig getting a debriefing about the new worrying Master in town or the Protectorate made her do surveillance on the house where 5 new parahuman where being Mastered.

This is Worm, we can only hope some of shitiest development that can be thought of.

Good chapter but Taylor daydream was a bit long and left me perplex as I was reading it. I thought that she was perceiving what Archer was doing because she was concentrating on her but did not know she was actually receiving real info. But by the end you made it clear that it was just her musing.
dav15 chapter 5 . 3/23/2017
Was this ever on SB it seems like I read it or something like it there,anyway this is and intersting idea I cant wait to see where it leads.
Lux chapter 5 . 3/23/2017
That was a long way coming Emma's way with her current mentality, honestly she deserves everything said. Though was Archer mentioning Taylor as her master deliberate or a slip of tongue? Because I think that would raise uncomfortable questions with Emma and leading to unforeseen consequences.
shiftfiredragon chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
oh...Oh, poor taylor. So very, very confused. Doomed to a life of cheese steak sandwiches when she truly wanted a Beefcake.
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 5 . 3/23/2017
Awesome really love what Archer did, looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/22/2017
Looks like Sophia got the boot. Or at least questioned about Taylor since Sophia was a handy resource that would have been at Winslow... And it not looking good with Thinker analysis. After all, trading one parahuman for five is a pretty good deal there.
Mugen-Muse chapter 5 . 3/22/2017
I imagine Taylor will be surprised if her daydream turns out to be an actual event that she viewed without realizing it.

Nice to see Archer verbally snipe Emma and Madison. Though it seems Taylor may be Bi. Maybe. Still, Emma is going to have a hard time keeping the recent event from undermining any further bullying on her part. That they live in a time where Legend made Homosexuality "okay" actually amplifies the backlash.
SkyCaptain502 chapter 5 . 3/22/2017
Taylor, the word you are looking for is "bi-curious". In other news, I just had a thought about when the party meets the Protectorate. Monk and Archer are the shameless flirts, so one (or both) of them propositions Assault. When Battery gets angry, they invite her too, just to see the look on her face.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/22/2017
Is that day dream actually happen ?
If so Tailor has a Thinker rating to see what her unit is doing and feeling when she is separated from them.
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »