Reviews for Brockton Bay Tactics
Obiki Doragon chapter 4 . 3/22/2017
I really need to play Tactics, but I got a question. Is that how the characters look like when they aren't equipped with armor, or is that just a custom art?
SkyCaptain502 chapter 4 . 3/22/2017
This idea amuses me on many levels. Please continue.
Greatazuredragon chapter 4 . 3/21/2017
Interesting idea, nice work.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
I feel as this go on the whole of the worm universes is going to try to get her soldiers or try to kidnap her (COUGH )Coil(COUGH).
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 3/21/2017
interesting. im kinda curious about Archer.
Bookeater-otaku chapter 4 . 3/21/2017
Hum. Good character development, it's fun to see all these well made OC develop around Taylor. Particularly Archer who don't seem the vanilla type. In fact I think they are all potentially interesting.

And I like how Danny can give his help to Taylor in this story without being too OOC.

I picture Taylor going to the library to get books on team management and something like 'The Art of War for dummies '. : )
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
I saw the poster its 21 jobs and it is missing the bard just to let you know for your story.
P.S. If Taylor gets a second trigger you could ad the special jobs units.
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 3/21/2017
I thought that Danny was the Head of Hiring-which would make him at least mid management for Human Resources.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/21/2017
Oh boy... this is gonna end in tears...

Keep up the good work!
oldwolf chapter 3 . 3/20/2017
This promises to get good, though exactly how the team are going to respond when Sophia's involvement comes to light is going to be interesting. Though honestly, the thought of Knight and Clockblocker in the same room, or even Archer for that matter, is somewhat scary onto itself.

It's nice that Danny's being sane about the whole mess.

As for getting Chemist setup, if pushed, they could likely squeeze Winslow for a goodly amount of money.

All told, I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter.
MyBraaaaaand chapter 3 . 3/20/2017
It's going to suck if she joins and they start regulating and claiming rights to Chemist's 'tinker' products and stopping Taylor from having easy access to beauty products :(
Guest chapter 3 . 3/20/2017
It might have been easier for Taylor, if her summons weren't from the skimpy version of FFT. That said I'm surprised they didn't call m/s protocols on her for "mastering 5 parahumans"... and that she wasn't curious about where they came from in the last chapter
Bobboky chapter 3 . 3/20/2017
very good work
Bookeater-otaku chapter 3 . 3/20/2017
Armsmaster is an ass who don't understand people or social interaction , Piggott is a hard case with a grudge against parahuman and Sophia Hess, one of the people responsible for Taylor misery is in the ward. And the Protectorate have an agenda.

And Wildbow once answered the question that if Taylor add joined the Ward and exposed what Sophia did, Piggott would just tell Taylor to suck-it up, since she can't spare any parahuman on her team.

So disenchantment coming in three two, one...

Well at least they will be able to put bread on the table which is a bigger concern right now.

But it was an interesting chapter and the humour was funny. I wonder if Knight as a Brute rating for her strength and toughness?
Bookeater-otaku chapter 2 . 3/20/2017
I am intrigued. This could be really interesting and so far I haven't seen something quite like this.

Will Taylor be able to summon more in the future or those five will only be what she ever have?
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »