Reviews for Brockton Bay Tactics
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
Back at it again with the great .
SneakyDevil chapter 2 . 3/20/2017
10/10, honestly refreshing story for this section.
Sol of the Twilight chapter 2 . 3/20/2017
Maybe have her assume a job or something like that.
Mugen-Muse chapter 2 . 3/19/2017
Well, that turned out okay. So does this mean the Chemist can make potions that come with other cosmetic effects besides healing scars and making the user look younger?

Hope Taylor and company can convince the P&P that Taylor is a parahuman at the very least. I can only imagine that things might blow up in the faces of everyone should Shadow Stalker get involved in her usual manner. For some reason, Archer makes me think of Hellhound more than Sophia and I doubt dealing with the former would make interactions with the latter any easier. Of course that may change if Taylor can get transferred to Arcadia regardless of what the PRT does with Shadow Stalker.

Unlike Winslow, Taylor would have a fair amount of security protecting her and other students from those who might try to attack Taylor to take down the five new "capes" in one decisive move. Even if Squire and Archer could attend Winslow should Arcadia be denied, they wouldn't be able to act as Taylor's bodyguards the whole time without Principal Blackwell trying to impede things to avoid getting caught in allowing the situation that caused Taylor to trigger.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 3/19/2017
Very good work
SeerKing chapter 2 . 3/19/2017
Hmmm...
Mugen-Muse chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
I wonder when Taylor will realize that she doesn't need to worry about getting Tinkertech when she can just ask the Machinist, assuming she actually summons one, to make stuff that almost all Tinkers would drool over. Probably. Though the Squire could probably fill that roll. Still, being able to summon job system characters is certainly interesting and probably better than having Taylor switch between job classes to level up each one. Doubly so if the latter would have her only able to use one class at any given time. If Taylor did have that problem, then she'd probably stick with Squire unless the other classes provide a boost that's worth the temporary loss of certain skills.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
Very good
Haruko Kakikomi chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
Look like its gunna be a fun read!

Can't wait for more

Haru-chan~
Galet chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
In all honesty, you have made my day. FFT still has to be one of my favorite games and when I first started reading fan fiction I only read FFT fics. Clearly I've branched out in my interests but FFT will always have a special place. I will be following your story and looking forward to seeing where you take it.
Galet
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
Interesting. This really has potential, especially since now Taylor doesn't have to worry about joining a group - she can make her own. It has mental conflict in the fact that she has 'servants', but who is to say whether they are real people or templates? If they are real people, who had their minds wiped before becoming part of a summoning ability, then that ups the conflict. It's probably why the Archer is the way she is. She remembers part of it, and though she doesn't blame Taylor, she can't help but feel pissed at their situation.

Keep at this one, I'd really like to see where it goes!
Silently Watches chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
Okay, I just found that image you were talking about, and all I can say is that I can't WAIT until Danny sees her running around with the Dancer. :)
Avo385 chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
This is a good start. I'm curious though as to who is going to be making all of their equipment? I don't really see how she can get reliable tinkertech without joining the wards or working for coil. I mean she can join Über and L33t but that would only work for so long.
Farmer Kyle chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
Interesting. Just finished rereading Warrior of Dusk, so this a pleasant surprise. looking forward to more!
Ezok chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
As a reader I feel that your story has a lot of potential and want to see more of this.

But As a member of the male gender I can't help but feel extreme envious towards Taylor's situation.
Dammit I want one of those.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12