Reviews for Brockton Bay Tactics
Mangahero18 chapter 10 . 12/18/2017
Dang...this alternate villain story sounds WAY more interesting than the story has been on the whole so far.
Mangahero18 chapter 6 . 12/18/2017
Archer and Sophia has really similar personalities but drastically different characters.
Mangahero18 chapter 3 . 12/18/2017
Best weekend ever? Yea sure. Way to tempt fate Taylor.
Mangahero18 chapter 2 . 12/18/2017
Great story so far.
Naosj chapter 5 . 12/16/2017
I always wondered if Final Fantasy characters ever appeared in the real world, would we all look like goblins to them? There really are not too many humans alive that looks as beautiful as an FF character and they all more or less look perfect. There are no mal-freckled, acme-ridden, fatties in the Square-Enix universe except for the monsters you find in the wilds or the sewer dungeons.
helpusobi1kenobi chapter 7 . 12/14/2017
No.. No... No... No helping Shadow Bitch. She's a psycho and any story that seeks to forgive her is horrible. You have a good idea for a story. But seeking to redeem or form a connection with Hess is monumentally stupid.
WaitingForMore chapter 12 . 12/9/2017
Honestly quite a few of the reviews for this story don't make sense.

Many feel as if by placing Taylor in the Protecteret you've removed conflict. Interpersonal drama has and, as long as one sapient life form is in communication range of another, will always exist. Nothing says Taylor will stay in the Protecteret. Nothing stops the villains from having different stimuli to force conflict. Brocton Bay is still likely to get slammed by an endbringer. Clearly any saying conflict is dead are ignorant to the concept of forethought.

Another failing I've seen while browsing reviews is that the believe that by mastering her summons that she is breaking the laws that the PRT uphold. There is little reason for the PRT to consider them real people. From the viewers standpoint they likely are but that has no bearing to stand on in the eyes of the PRT. They did not exist in this world before she created or summoned them in the eyes of the PRT. If they were summoned and not created that means nothing as it is not provable and even if it was there are 0 people to press charges. Her powers don't impact any but the entities she creates/summons so she is relatively safe from being bird caged over it. At worst she is in a legal gray area. At best they don't care.

One reviewer even believed that her power brain-washed them to serve her which is a great example of jumping the bloody shark. How the party is summoned has not been explained. We know that they are called from Ivalice. We know that they are from a feudal system and are used to serving a Lord. We know they must follow her orders. Her power could have made freaking contracts and we yet have any idea how they were called into service. We know that Archer at the very least had fallen in battle. We do not know if she was resurrected in Ivalice after that event or if that was her final death til Taylor's power became involved. We don't even know if these beings are actually from Ivalice or just copies of people that are. There are nowhere near enough facts present in story to say that they are brain-washed.

This story is good. The majority of the reviews knocking it are unfounded. Biggest plothole appears to be why Taylor chose the classes she did and that could be failure on my part to comprehend or on the author for conveying his point. I don't feel it necessary to search back for as it is far more minor flaw than most works are filled with.

P.S.
I really want to know if she gets the nonstandard classes like Soldier to summon so please write more of this.
frytrix chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
So is taylor into females in this story? *wigles eyebrows*.

Will she be able to learn the abilitys of her Sumons? Could make it so she only can learn noncombat abilitys...
Adam95F chapter 12 . 11/29/2017
This story is AWESOME, the characterization is good and the idea itself is interesting. I hope to read more of it soon!
Mugen-Muse chapter 12 . 11/29/2017
On the bright side, that means Taylor won't be harassed by Uber & Leet. Or at least no more than any other hero cape.

Wonder what the Director's response will be to Taylor's musical talent.
Asuki -The Infinite Archive chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Taylor's reasoning of being a hero sound a lot like Suzaku's "Change from Withinpolicy...
Elrad Yan chapter 10 . 11/28/2017
I am very interested in this evil Taylor chapter. Will there be more of this later on? I would love to know what happened during Leviathan and S9 arcs.
ultima-owner chapter 12 . 11/28/2017
good music to set the mood
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 12 . 11/28/2017